Author Topic: Ouch!... that hurt  (Read 2257 times)

Beatlemaniac7

Ouch!... that hurt
« on: June 03, 2008, 08:41:43 am »
hi all
yesterday i broke my ankle while i was riding my 4-wheeler
 Tell everyone if u have ever broken a bone or gotten seriously injured and how it happend

hears my story: well i was riding my 4-wheeler any i started to go up a hill as i got to the top of the hill a rabbit hopped out in front of me. i swerved. i fell. the 4-wheeler fell on my leg.

Mafia

Re: Ouch!... that hurt
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 09:09:40 pm »
Some hockey injuries. Including a nearly torn rotator cuff and dislocated shoulder the second time I played on ice.

Got a buckle fracture in my right arm when I was younger when I fell off a nine foot hill playing paintball.

Offline blegere

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 02:32:49 pm »
FYI for the future. The world is full of rabbitts and other little creatures. There's only one of you. ALthough i do aplaud your concern for the little creature. Hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!!
An error is only a mistake if you don't correct it.
Fender Jaguar HH MIJ
Fender Strat -modified by self
Telecaster clone customized myself
Fender 60SCE acoustic
Vox AD15VT

Offline SubwaytoVenus

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 09:07:01 am »
Well worst injury i've had is when i was cycling, drunk, which im not proud of. I fell of the bike face first, twice. I didn't feel the pain that night, but the next day, holy crap. And the way i looked, lets just say i had a big boo-boo on my nose and the rest of my face.
If I try to fail and succeed, which have i done?

jwenting

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 12:17:26 pm »
broke a shoulderblade as a kid when I was hit by a car. 

Severely damaged the tendons in my right knee in a bicycle accident in '96. Slipped on a patch of ice, knee hit the street and the pedal hit the inside of the knee, HARD. Took about half a year before I could walk again without support, and it still hurts sometimes.

Badly damaged my left foot and ankle stepping into a pothole (hidden by grass) and falling in '06. Took half a year to heal as much as it probably ever will, and I still have to resort to crutches a few times a year when it plays up again.

Finally my lower back gave out in '06 (yes, it wasn't a fun year), couldn't do much of anything for 3 months.

islandboy3

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 08:43:24 am »
Busted my head open twice, hooked in the cheek with a king salmon fish hook( those are big incase you didn't know), Hit pothole on my scooter and slid 15 or 20 yards down a road skinning the flesh of of my chest and legs. Stabbed a pocket knife clean through my pointer finger.

Oh, and my dad backed our 40 foot long camper over my brothers fingers when he was taking the blocks out from under the wheels.

I am thirteen by the way, and I guarentee there are atleast ten injuries that sent me to the ER or doctors office

DaSilvaRenegade

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 06:25:19 pm »
never broke a bone but i messed up my hand.
I was in my high school JROTC program. I was on the Drill Team. One day during exhibition drill practice we were practicing our throws (we throw rifles around) the barrel of the rifle smacked my hand. my middle finger swelled up. It was kinda funny cuz the next day i couldnt move my finger it was stuck straight out so if i picked my hand up it looked like was flipping everybody off. lol

Duo

Get The Forum As A Mobile App