Author Topic: ~Tenacious D pick of destiny~  (Read 3412 times)

the-invisable-artist

~Tenacious D pick of destiny~
« on: May 29, 2008, 01:29:26 am »
What an awesome comedicly genius movie with Jack Black,Ben Stiller,Dio and yes even Dave Grohl,a future classic for sure,any rocker should see it(if you haven't already)

"since the beginning of time 'tis was written in stone that a band would come-and they have come-and now they're here to come again in your ear pussies" LMao ...nice

JJgreenday

Re: ~Tenacious D pick of destiny~
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 04:41:46 pm »
LOL! this is a funny film!
xx--xx push up! etc! ;D

the-invisable-artist

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 04:20:07 pm »
yea dude & the part where KG is playing on the beach that classical xx--xx(bach or wtf ever it was)jack black singing "Rocking and xx--xx rolling" that xx--xx would be cool to learn too,just too have something different in your song library....and "masterexploder" which has actually like 4 or 5 guitars in it was cool too hilarious xx--xx movie....

JJgreenday

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 05:32:19 pm »
lol, and the gig simulation test was a laugh. yeah that bit is awesome at the beach.

the-invisable-artist

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 06:40:10 pm »
aww xx--xx dude now i gotta go watch it again RITE NOW(for the 200th time) and it still kicks ass     :'( monster mash  lol

the-invisable-artist

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 07:34:05 pm »

suicidal tendency

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 12:06:10 am »
Hellz Yeah,this movie kicks major ass,we need more rock-style comedies like this,xx--xx sweet

coshy757

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 07:18:41 am »
this is like one of the funniest movies ever i like the showdown and classico

DimebagDarrellFan70

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 08:09:49 am »
One of the funniest damn movies ever.  I saw this movie when it first came out and died laughing.  Some people really hated it and thought it was really stupid but I just loved it.  its the kind of movie your either gonna hate or your gonna love it madly.  Jack Black is a funny guy but its when he does comedy like this when he is at his best.  I liked him in Orange County also but man this is probably his best movie ever its just too damn funny.  Especially that part with him and Sasquatch and "lets go down the strawberry river" and "Sasquatch is my daddy and he needs to protect me!" its just awesome lol.  Oh don't forget about the part with the devil and Jack Black doing the "Rock Off" lol.  The Devil even pulls out a Dean From Hell (Dimebag's iconic axe) and starts shredding.  Movie is so awesome.

Big Machines

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 10:29:11 pm »
Yeah, man, I love that picture... Exp. the part with the chewbacca-lookalike monster, when he ate that mushroom...
Amazing thing, and I going to see it again on Utube right NOW..

Kevin A

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 11:24:32 am »
Downloaded this last night and its hilarious.  I was half expecting a cameo appearence from someone famous but that wasnt the case (Dave Grohl) not included.

Pancakehead

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 12:43:01 am »
There was a cameo from Meatloaf on it in the beginning part of Kickapoo and there show they had on HBO was awesome you can find it on youtube nut there's only 6 15 minute episodes  :'( they would've lost creative control if they made any others

DimebagDarrellFan70

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 01:27:53 pm »
Downloaded this last night and its hilarious.  I was half expecting a cameo appearence from someone famous but that wasnt the case (Dave Grohl) not included.

Yeah they had cameos by Meatloaf, Ronnie James Dio and Dave Grohl (lent his voice).  I think its so damn funny.  Don't forget the ending where they are using the devil's horn as a bong lol.

Kevin A

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 04:34:45 pm »
Forgot about Meatloaf lol  The first 5 mins had me in tears

Pancakehead

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 07:29:54 pm »
anyone think they'll make a sequel ? they're working on a new album but it'll be a long wait to 2010 they say it might take them that long  :'(

Get The Forum As A Mobile App