Author Topic: HAWAII!!  (Read 2894 times)

scoy

HAWAII!!
« on: April 07, 2008, 10:36:34 pm »
Justin,  if you ever come to Hawaii and wanna make a few extra bucks, i'd be willing to take lessons from you!  the weather is beautiful year-round, the food is great, lots of places to sight see, and not to mention the beaches!  i'd also be willing to show you around and suggest some places to check out.  you'll love it, i guarantee it.

you know you wanna come to hawaii anyway, so might as well make the trip a little cheaper and help me out!

Scott

Guinness

Re: HAWAII!!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 07:54:25 am »
Hey Justin, you should definitely come to Hawaii (Oahu, to be specific).  I'd definitely take a lesson (although, I'm not very good, so expectations have to be really low...).  In fact, you might consider teaching a guest lesson at the University of Hawaii Manoa campus.  They have an outreach program (adult continuing education) that includes music and the arts.  I'm taking a slack key guitar class this summer, and they have had guest instructors (last year, I took a one-day Saturday class with flatpicker Mark Cosgrove).   Something to consider.  That is, besides beautiful weather, beaches, girls in bikinis, surfing, etc.  If you like that sort of thing...
Aloha,
Tim

Get The Forum As A Mobile App