Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 404031 times)

Barend and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sacha21

• Good Vibes 0
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #2985 on: January 14, 2019, 03:31:27 am »
Dude, I just wanted to thank you for your youtube courses. You are truly a beautiful soul. Learning how to play guitar was looking kinda hard since my hands are small and stuff, but since I found your videos you give me hope everyday and make me feel like im improving. All of this is really helping me through some rough times so I just really wanted to make sure I had some way of telling you how much I appreciate what you do. I see theres thousands if not millions of people who feel the same way I do. Hope you are still the same awesome person from 2009 (the date of the videos im watching)if not better.
 Hope you the Best

Sacha

Offline woodjer

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2986 on: January 14, 2019, 04:01:13 pm »
I've just passed my last hurdle for moving out of stage 1 of the Beginner Course.  It wasn't easy but, for the first time in 20 years of owning a guitar, I can see it becoming a big part of my life.  This course never seems to take itself too seriously while also teaching some solid stuff.  I also like how the song videos keep things simple but present opportunities to try pushing myself as I get better.  Finally, I really appreciate the structure laid out in these early stages.  That makes it SO much easier than what I used to do: sit down and stare at my guitar wondering what to play.

Thanks for such an awesome site and resource!

Offline docd

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2987 on: January 15, 2019, 07:48:36 pm »
First post!  I've finished the beginners course too. It took a bit longer than I thought but covered lots of ground. Now for intermediate 1  :P

Offline .adrian

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2988 on: January 17, 2019, 03:32:23 am »
Man, this website has been super amazing! I was getting by reading a book to teach myself how to play, but after discovering this website I have found that I am so much more enthusiastic and my practice time has increased greatly. I wanted to get better, but motivation to play was hard to find because I felt stuck or lost or whatever. This makes me so happy! Everything is explained in a very easily understandable way and the videos are very helpful. Thanks for making this great resource!

Offline turtleDonkey

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2989 on: Today at 03:18:17 pm »
I tried to learn guitar several times over a few years and always stopped after a couple weeks, I had the impression I would never make progress and didn't find a course that worked for me.
And then I found your youtube channel / website and loved your way of teaching and structuring your course. After a little bit less than a year of playing almost every day I'm now at the end of the beginner course, giving myself a few months to consolidate everything I have learned.

So yeah a big thank you for your videos, website and apps! Your work is really appreciated.
I play like a turtle and sound like a donkey.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App