Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 362108 times)

Offline nnoone

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 1
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #2895 on: February 07, 2018, 04:30:15 pm »
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thankyou, thank your, thank you, thankyou,than,kyou thank-you, thankkyou thank and thank you!!!

Offline burninluv

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2896 on: February 07, 2018, 08:47:57 pm »
Hey!!! Thanks for all the awesome advice and lessons....no on three song books and sure its only going to increase!!! Have a spotify "guitar" playlist full of songs you have helped me play to one standard or another (so far)

Offline Damnatilon

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2897 on: February 10, 2018, 03:37:14 pm »
First of all I am watching your lessons from Rome and I need to say to you Justin how important your work is for me. I hear voices and it is hard for me to live and prosper, but with your beginner course I'm enjoying learning the guitar like everyone else. Thank you for your smiling attitude that cheers me up on my darker days. I am getting better with my psyche thanks to playing guitar and that means watching your videos. Thank you Justin from Iacopo.

Offline TexasBo

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2898 on: February 10, 2018, 06:13:31 pm »
Wanted to say thanks to Justin as well for his site and work, this has made my getting back to guitar (and Ukulele!!) so much easier and inspired me to keep at it!  Bought the song books for beginners and the videos and lessons are a godsend!

Offline RickyTfinger

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2899 on: February 20, 2018, 09:56:02 pm »
Hi Justin
Just like to say thank you for your excellent ( so far ) beginner's course, I did start off watching the online lessons but then decided to buy the whole beginners course, mainly due to the fact that I work at Sea and need to access the lessons without internet. The course arrived within 2 days of my purchase which is great service.
I go back to Sea tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to get some practice in, that's as long as the weather is kind to me.
As I'm the other side of 50 and just starting out I on my journey to Guitar utopia, I guessing that I will take slightly longer to grasp things as I progress, this I don't mind but as long as I can overcome any issues then I will be fine & the forum here seems that I will get answers to most things that I will have any issues with.

So once again thanks

RickyTfinger (Richie)

Offline NY_Attitude

• Good Vibes 0
    • Spine Fusion and Back Pain Survivors
« Reply #2900 on: February 20, 2018, 10:04:13 pm »
Hi Justin
Just like to say thank you for your excellent ( so far ) beginner's course, I did start off watching the online lessons but then decided to buy the whole beginners course, mainly due to the fact that I work at Sea and need to access the lessons without internet. The course arrived within 2 days of my purchase which is great service.
I go back to Sea tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to get some practice in, that's as long as the weather is kind to me.
As I'm the other side of 50 and just starting out I on my journey to Guitar utopia, I guessing that I will take slightly longer to grasp things as I progress, this I don't mind but as long as I can overcome any issues then I will be fine & the forum here seems that I will get answers to most things that I will have any issues with.

So once again thanks

RickyTfinger (Richie)

Good Luck, Richie!
"Do. Or do not. There is no try." Master Yoda

Offline RickyTfinger

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2901 on: February 20, 2018, 10:54:08 pm »
Good Luck, Richie!
Thanks Kandi, and good luck with your progress as well  :)

Offline Ole

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2902 on: February 24, 2018, 05:25:03 pm »
Hi Justin,

I started practising guitar last month and have been following your beginner course.

I feel really impressed by the amount and quality of material you have created for me and others here. I'm even using your tips on practising and the weekly exercise schedule for other areas of my life now.

Thanks again, and keep up the amazing work!

Cheers,
Ole

Offline ryanzi

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2903 on: February 26, 2018, 03:55:10 am »
Hi Justin!

I can't thank you enough for creating this website! I am in law school at the moment and don't have the time or money for guitar lessons. Thanks to your website I can practice/take lessons whenever I have free time and I am finally able to learn an instrument that I have wanted to play for years. I will definitely be donating when I can.

Thanks,
Erica

Offline Rabbits1

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2904 on: February 27, 2018, 08:32:51 pm »
Been watching your YouTube stuff for ages and just discovered this forum. Thanks so much, Justin, for all of your effort. Much appreciated

Offline Golo

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2905 on: March 02, 2018, 10:10:33 pm »
Hi,
I dont want this to turn out too long, but i want to sincerely thank you for all your work and effort you put in to make this site, and especialy for making other peoples lives happier, like mine. I dont think i would have come that far without you. So thank you, really.

Offline thapreacha116

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2906 on: March 06, 2018, 06:23:52 am »
I'm new to the guitar and Justin is a good teacher.

Sent from my [device_name] using newbielink:http://JustinGuitar Community mobile app [nonactive]

Offline Dimebag

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2907 on: March 13, 2018, 03:47:23 am »
Justin, thanks for such a comprehensive beginners course, its been great and has improved my playing, general understanding and enjoyment of the guitar immeasurably. I'm at stage 7 and its still as exciting as the first day I picked up my guitar. Its been an absolute joy so thanks again bro. Peace.

Offline Superhawk

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2908 on: March 16, 2018, 05:36:28 am »
Thanx Justin, u saved me from some flying fingers. N when I visit here... feels li,e I'm jammin with Ray Davies...... thanks again. I will do tinge to buy your products.... p.s. u got me to a guitar teacher... for a^check up^ n now I don't wanna quit. Evrer.... thanks again from Canada

Offline Tommyob

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2909 on: March 18, 2018, 05:50:28 pm »
I bought the beginner’s books over a year ago because my kids bought me a guitar for Christmas, but give up after a few weeks due to frustration. So back in Jan I decided to blow the dust off the axe and give it another crack, less 3 months later, I love the fact that I can play a few tunes that actually sound like the songs they are meant to be. I’m still only on stage 2 but slow and steady wins the race.
Thanks J loving your work pal.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App