Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 362322 times)

Offline JeePee

• Good Vibes 0
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #2880 on: December 22, 2017, 07:45:38 pm »
Hi Justin,

thanks for your work! Your lessons are a great help, and complementary to my guitar school lessons. I love your vids on "how to play..."!

JP

Offline All the gear no idea

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2881 on: December 28, 2017, 08:05:13 pm »
Hello All,
Just a quick note to Justin to say thank you so much. Learning to play guitar at the age of 45 has been a truly wonderful experience and your lessons are simply superb.
To say thank you I have bought the App and the Beginners Pack and another two books. A life changing experience and hence a very small price to pay!
Thank you Justin!
Kind Regards,
Owen

Offline Pavlova

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2882 on: December 29, 2017, 04:28:58 am »
Hi Justin and hi all,

Reading through comments on this thread, agree with most.  Justin Guitar is a great resource - I looked at a few online lessons and have found these to be some of the best for a beginner, can't believe so much is for free.  Will be purchasing the app and prob other stuff very soon. 

Cheers
Pav

Offline Triggerguitar

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2883 on: December 29, 2017, 10:54:17 am »
Hi guys.

Thanks Justin for putting this site together. It all looks fantastic!

I’m very very new to the guitar as I wanted to learn how to play with zero experience whatsoever.

I’ve also bought his begginer course and beginner songbook to help kickstart my guitar journey.

Hopefully I’ll get up to scratch with plenty of practice.

Kind regards
Trig

Offline mikec

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2884 on: December 30, 2017, 05:49:00 pm »
Thanks for a great and motivational course Justin.

Really enjoying taking first steps in fulfilling a long held ambition to play guitar (one week in so far!)

Offline gskurtd

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2885 on: December 31, 2017, 09:34:31 am »
hello Justin,

another word of appreciation to all your work!
just bought my first guitar at the age of 45 to jam along with my kids (base guitar and drums)
now I need to convince my wife to sing ( :-X)

I started with the beginners app and will certainly donate (next year) to support you and allow you to continue the good work.

best wishes to all!

Kurt
(Belgium)

Offline Vegan Victor

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2886 on: January 02, 2018, 05:49:02 am »
Thanks Justin for all of your lessons and for being such a brilliant bloke.

Offline pmdf

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2887 on: January 09, 2018, 04:57:00 pm »
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the fantastic lessons.

Really enjoying the course and am about ready to move on from Stage 6. I've bought the physical book and Beginner's Songbook which are helping to keep me focused and up to date with my practice schedule. I've also, somewhat optimistically, picked up the Intermediate course book, so look forward to starting on that in the not too distant future!

Thanks again!

Offline ickleingus

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2888 on: January 12, 2018, 01:10:55 pm »
Hi Justin,

I spent along time meandering around playing the guitar thinking that only the greatest players were like hendrix and just miraculously figured it out. Now I can see that that was a naiive point of view. I've just completed the intermediate foundation course after brushing up over the beginners for a while and man am I glad I have. Your lessons are awesome and comprehensive and my playing has improved no end. Having you lay out the structure of practice techniques and theory has given me focus and now I have my first paid gig in a long time with a friend of mine. The freedom to move around the neck in both directions allows me to compliment my partner on stage and I'm sure that it will provide an excellent base for further guitar improvement. I previously donated a small donation of £5 or something like that but I'll be sure to add in some more than that. I've used £100s worth of lesson material already. Thanks very much you rock!

Sam H
Devon, UK

Offline invictor

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2889 on: January 16, 2018, 11:39:50 pm »
Thank you Justin!

You seem like a good person and you have helped me with this new hobby.
I went from feeling very stupid as soon as I held a guitar to just wanting to play and keep learning.
You have a really cool way of making me feel like I actually am one of your students even though we'll never meet.

Take care of yourself!
Kind regards, Victor.

Offline Superhawk

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2890 on: January 24, 2018, 05:14:49 am »
Thanks for the time and effort you guys have put in here.  I usually would download and print (or just hand copy) lyrics, chords, lessons etc.  But because of the great instruction, and enthusiasm I encountered on this site, not to mention the cost.  I decided to drop some money, buy a few songbooks, and the intermediate course.  Gotta keep this site going.  There where a few slight problems with the order, but Jedi, let me know and rectified everything in short order.  Just wanted to say thanks, and keep up the good work! 

Offline Turtleranger family

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2891 on: January 26, 2018, 08:53:49 am »
Hi Justin,
I wanted to say thank you for your great beginner's course.
My 10 year old has recently started guitar lessons at school, but it was a nightmare to get him to practise. We tried several different approaches to liven things up for him, but it wasn't until I came across your book in our local music shop that we saw a real change.
Last night we went to see Coco at the cinema (The Disney film about a guitar playing boy), when we got home my son went straight to his guitar and your book! He was still playing half an hour later - unheard of!!
We can't get the hang of strumming - so ventured on your website this morning - I have great hopes pinned on your online lessons!!!
Take care,
from the Turtle Ranger Family

Offline Shawnblaze

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2892 on: January 31, 2018, 01:34:21 am »
Hi im new this seems like a awesome place thanks for having me

Sent from my [device_name] using newbielink:http://JustinGuitar Community mobile app [nonactive]

Offline Shawnblaze

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2893 on: January 31, 2018, 01:44:45 am »
How do i add a profile pic it wont let me says unwritable

Sent from my [device_name] using newbielink:http://JustinGuitar Community mobile app [nonactive]

Offline Shawnblaze

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2894 on: January 31, 2018, 01:47:25 am »
This is my honey pot where all the sweet stuff comes from

Get The Forum As A Mobile App