Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 423084 times)

Offline Jim53

• Good Vibes 0
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #2970 on: October 27, 2018, 01:57:39 pm »
Hello, having now retired I have started to play the guitar again after 40 plus years and have just completed the beginners course which was excellent, I would like to thank you for a wonderful course and I am looking forward to continuing through your courses.

Sent from my [device_name] using newbielink:http://JustinGuitar Community mobile app [nonactive]

Offline NickG

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2971 on: November 07, 2018, 04:09:42 am »
Thank you for your excellent work, Justin! The best guitar course ever! You are a true scholar!  :)

Offline EarlyMorningRain

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2972 on: November 07, 2018, 04:13:45 pm »
I want to thank you Justin for the excellent song tutorials! My love for Norwegian Wood became stronger because of you haha

Offline T-Bone Git Fiddle

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2973 on: November 13, 2018, 07:37:40 pm »
Hey,

I just wanted to say thank you for this site. I've been wanting to do guitar lessons for years now but haven't be able to get myself to spend the loads of money most lessons cost. This site gives me an opportunity to full filmy dream of learning more about guitars without burning a hole in my wallet. I'll definitely be dedicating myself to this. Thank you.

-T-Bone

Offline RickC1970

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2974 on: November 19, 2018, 01:35:13 am »
I just want to thank you for doing this site...I really don't have access to many guitar instructors where I live and I have a weird work schedule. This site will help.

Offline chor808

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2975 on: November 22, 2018, 10:02:53 am »
Another post to say thanks very much for this superb site. I've now got one year under my belt and pretty much just use this website. I've always recorded progress and it's amazing how far you can go in one year.

Again many thanks Justin.

Offline kooky

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2976 on: November 23, 2018, 02:38:45 pm »
Thank you so much for your wonderfull courses.

Kooky from France

Offline [email protected]

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2977 on: November 23, 2018, 11:23:33 pm »
Justin:  "I'm back"!  Last contact in 2015.  Starting over.  Marilyn

Sent from my [device_name] using newbielink:http://JustinGuitar Community mobile app [nonactive]

Offline dennis

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2978 on: December 08, 2018, 05:15:05 pm »
Thanks so much, Justin.  I play lap steel and I've been using your site for general musical knowledge and blues material.  I take your licks and figure out how to play them with just my slide.  It is working well.  Thanks again man, you do a great job.

Offline Adam_Egypt

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2979 on: December 26, 2018, 05:18:29 pm »
Hi Justin,
I would like to thank you so much for all the efforts that you do & for that great and wonderful website. I am a guitar beginner following your lessons from about 8 months now. I am trying to practice daily but I believe it is a little bit hard from someone in my age. I am 40 :( . I like so much to learn about guitar hardware and parts and for the last 8 months I learn much about guitar parts and luthier techniques more that learning guitar playing and since I just finished my first guitar from parts (some used and some from China) I wanted to select a name for it and I didn't find any name better than putting your name there to always remember that you are the one how taught me a lot .

Thanks & Merry Christmas brother,
Adam from Egypt

Offline martrox

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2980 on: January 01, 2019, 10:12:52 pm »
I first came across you via the Andertons youtube page, and love the lessons you've given to Lee.  I've been messing with guitars for many years, but have not progressed far with playing them.  Hence I've decided to follow your basic course and see if I can get better at playing.

Offline sexton41

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2981 on: January 05, 2019, 09:46:54 am »
Hey Justin, thank you for putting this great site and all the recourses together, and all for free, thanks.

I,ve also played on and off for years, but never had lessons, just fumbled my way through,  but since finding Justin Guitar, I enrolled and decided to start right at the basics and go up from there.
My playing is only going to improve.

Thanks.

Phil

Offline barelfy

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2982 on: January 05, 2019, 10:49:52 pm »
Outstanding site Justin! Thank you for the time you put into this site to teach us your passion. I can't believe where I am in under a year of playing by following your lessons. Prior this, never looked at music, or played an instrument. Now, with the theory class, I'm understanding music and getting compliments from my 14 year old son telling me I'm sounding pretty good when soloing with your backing tracks!

great stuff!

Offline delta7

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2983 on: January 13, 2019, 12:12:16 pm »
Thnk you for the site and the apps, have really brought on my skills

Offline atolla

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2984 on: January 13, 2019, 10:23:00 pm »
Justin - I just have to say, I looked around at a few online courses and I'm really pleased I found yours, you really break down things so they are easy to understand for numpties like me! - so a big thanks you.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App