Author Topic: The Thank You Thread  (Read 434103 times)

Offline adstephens61

• Good Vibes 0
Re: The Thank You Thread
« Reply #2940 on: June 17, 2018, 06:06:53 pm »
HOLA  I am a Aussie living in Spain I first played a guitar 50 years ago, for the last 40 years a have rarely played but now consider myself a born again guitarist     thanks Justin   good work

Offline Myvalk

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2941 on: June 22, 2018, 11:25:29 am »
I, like so many others, am so thankful for your taking the time out to teach us guitar.

Offline ES-325

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2942 on: June 25, 2018, 05:30:30 am »
Hello Justin

Thanks for the lessons, I am having a blast with the 10 Basic Jazz Chords. Would love to know what the chords are to the song you play at the beginning of the lesson.

Thanks much!

Offline Sc0rn3d

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #2943 on: July 07, 2018, 08:39:11 pm »
I just wanted to chime in with a thanks as well. I appreciate everything you have done over the past several years and continue to do. Both of you(Justin and Jedi, i hope I spelled that correctly) take what you do as an art and not a profit art either. You take time out of your day to constantly provide loads of information that nobody could ever even begin to compare to. It must have been some kind of full moon with all the planets aligned for you two to have met and it worked out perfectly. I'm more than happy to help where I can with your site (with purchases or corrections) and really appreciate your "humanity," it's very refreshing to see people who are willing to do this.

On another note, I want to thank "close2u" for being so super helpful and going above and beyond when he provides assistance. There are very few people like that and that is what makes this forum great. His voluntary work has proved invaluable to this community and myself. This type of assistance makes picking up the guitar so much easier. He doesn't judge for you not knowing something and every response he provides is as professional as possible.

Offline blameitonmyadd321

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2944 on: July 08, 2018, 12:28:06 pm »
Thank you for your knowledge you attained and putting it into a system knowing now how important my practice routine , posture,focus self taught 10yrs on and off needed this so thank you

Sent from my [device_name] using newbielink:http://JustinGuitar Community mobile app [nonactive]

Offline me-strings

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2945 on: July 20, 2018, 02:28:54 pm »
Hello,

I'm new, deuh. I found this site Just(in) time  ;D. I was about to give up.  ;D. I'm very glad I found JustinGuitar. So detailed, lots explaining, teaching, hard work, efford you put in all of this, for free. Wow. Justin, you also seem like a very fun and life-loving guy. Thank you so very much for sharing your wisdom. Hope I will finaly learn how to play but that is up to me, right?  ;D
thank u, thank u, thank u

Offline sixsrtung

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2946 on: July 28, 2018, 02:11:05 am »
Thanks so much Justin and your team

What a terrific site , you are a scholar and a gentleman. I am just another grateful patron of your amazing resource.

I was wondering if you had considered a Patreon account? I for one would be happy to provide a ongoing donation.

Thanks so much for your incredible effort , charisma, enthusiasm, and passion. everyone who visits your channel or site certainly leaves enriched.

Cheers mate

Six

Offline Simmer

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2947 on: July 28, 2018, 10:49:34 pm »
Thanks Justin.

Playing guitar was something I’ve been meaning to get around to for decades. Your site has helped enormously. After a friend’s recommendation, I started with your iPad app but I’ve just bought the beginner course too; mostly for the song book, but the course book is an excellent resource and covers extra material it seems.

It’s slow going, but there’s recognisable sounds coming from my guitar now, thanks to you!  :)

Cheers

Offline Dubwolf

• Good Vibes 1
« Reply #2948 on: August 08, 2018, 03:53:39 pm »
Thanks Justin.
I want to say your website rocks.
Your lessons are great,and i decide from now,to stick with your lessons and spend less time and money on private guitar teacher

Thanks again

Offline mjg1888

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2949 on: August 16, 2018, 06:35:33 am »
I'm MJ from Glasgow,  Scotland.  I'm really enjoying this app thank you x

Sent from my [device_name] using newbielink:http://JustinGuitar Community mobile app [nonactive]

Offline JimQPublic

• Good Vibes 1
« Reply #2950 on: August 18, 2018, 08:08:18 pm »
Thanks Justin!

I'm just a few months into learning guitar (and musicianship in general).  The vast amount of instructional material on the internet is great, but really overwhelming.  Your site is great with the combination of a clear learning path along with the theory course (subscribed!) and lots of great tidbits. 

I subscribed to the Iphone App but prefer the website.

Offline Alex6strings

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 13
  • Without the guitar, life would Bb
« Reply #2951 on: September 06, 2018, 08:04:20 pm »
Thanks Justin
"Hand me a guitar and I'll play the blues, it's the place i automatically go"  EC

Offline David89

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2952 on: September 10, 2018, 05:33:29 pm »
Hi Justin;

Also wanted to share my appreciation, as a fat-fingered 57 year-old, who has recently rediscovered the guitar after 30 years of neglect. Your site really is extraordinarily comprehensive; but it's the presentation that sets it apart from the plethora of other "tuition" stuff on the web. It's like having a really patient and chilled teacher in the room with you - and my playing has already improved significantly over the space of a couple of weeks.

Thanks for that.

Offline redrhodie

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 72
« Reply #2953 on: September 13, 2018, 12:53:59 pm »
It's been a while since I posted on this thread. I know it's main purpose is to thank our amazing and generous teacher Justin, so I hope it's okay if I use this place to say thanks to all of you, my forum friends.

I've been a member here for almost a year and a half, and you guys have given me so much confidence, support, and genuine friendship. It's a really special place, full of the most kind people. A big hug to you all. I hope you know how much you all mean to me.

Special thanks also to the moderators. You guys do an amazing job. I know it's time consuming and you do a lot to keep things running smoothly. It looks effortless, but I know it's not. You make this an enjoyable place to hang around.

Lynn

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline DavidP

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 228
  • You're always learning about guitars-Keef Richards
« Reply #2954 on: September 13, 2018, 03:50:20 pm »
It's been a while since I posted on this thread. I know it's main purpose is to thank our amazing and generous teacher Justin, so I hope it's okay if I use this place to say thanks to all of you, my forum friends.

I've been a member here for almost a year and a half, and you guys have given me so much confidence, support, and genuine friendship. It's a really special place, full of the most kind people. A big hug to you all. I hope you know how much you all mean to me.

Special thanks also to the moderators. You guys do an amazing job. I know it's time consuming and you do a lot to keep things running smoothly. It looks effortless, but I know it's not. You make this an enjoyable place to hang around.

Lynn

Good vibes for you, Lynn

And a huge "couldn't have said it better" from me !!!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App