Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 449884 times)

Offline olicam38

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #2025 on: October 09, 2019, 01:21:03 pm »
Hello
I'm Guitarist. I play in a group .... I have participated to Rockin1000
I have some guitars : Lespaul STudio, Fender, Ibannez SG505 and an Epiphone FT150 (Acoustic)
I have a TONELAB EX pluggued on a Line6 spiderjam amplifier.
I would like to edit preset uand user patch from the tonelab, but the interface (USB midi) doesn't work :
Error message "Target not founded" ....
Is there a sspécific procdure to install LIBRARAIN and driver on windows 7 ?
I have tried many versions of drivers ....
Is ther another way to edit the patch ? as the freeware STLAB ?
Thanks

Offline lil chris

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2026 on: October 11, 2019, 12:53:26 am »
Hi there, this my second go at learning guitar, at my age its good to keep the little grey cells active,(I am 71).  My son who plays guitar already bought me your song book for my last birthday so here we go again. I have had my Ibanez acoustic guitar into a shop and had it setup, which has made it a  lot easier to play. I have also bought a s/h electric guitar which has the advantage of having a low action and I can practice anytime. I still have a Marshall MG15 amp which is ok and will do for now, I would like one with a effects loop so I can get a looper pedal.
 I also play keyboards and I can read music to a reasonable degree. I have a Roland FP30 electric Piano, which is good plus a Yamaha PSR arranger. I love your song book I am still on stage two but I am remembering some of the chords I used to play. I have just ordered a Korg metronome similar to the one on your Youtube blog, that should help with my practice routine. So thanks Justin for the free lessons, I have my book and I bought a T shirt off you to show my support.

Offline BloodyCactus

• Good Vibes 0
    • Kråketær
« Reply #2027 on: October 12, 2019, 03:25:09 am »
Hey, I'm Stu, Aussie living in the USA. I'm the most musically dyslexic person in my family, and I'm an old fart (45). I couldnt keep beat with a metronome last time I tried anything music. (15 years ago)

Lets see how it goes this time!  First time with a guitar (Gretsch G5420T)

Offline rosstucker

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2028 on: October 21, 2019, 01:31:05 am »
Hello and thank you Justin!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App