Author Topic: Getting started  (Read 254 times)

Offline desmetgg

• Good Vibes 0
Getting started
« on: December 07, 2019, 04:07:57 pm »
Hey everyone, I have been playing guitar for a long time. The last couple of years I have mostly been playing classical guitar, but all sort of styles. I've got this book 'justinguitar.com intermediate method', which is overall rather easy for me, but I've found that there are some really good hints in it. For instance the 'one finger' method for soloing is very useful, or the methods for learning all the notes on the guitar neck are also great ideas. I also like that it's sort of based on how music is taught at musicschool.

In short, I would love to continue approving my playing, and since I'm very positive about the justinguitars approach, I came to visit the site. I find it a bit difficult now though to find my way through everything. I would like to pay for a subscription or anything to keep improving in a progressive way, a simple instructional series of videos or life teaching or something, to basically make me a better guitar player in general. Also an interactive channel on YouTube or something might be interesting, hearing lessons, soloing or improvisation in songs etc, … . Any suggestions?

Thanks all!

PS I'll finish the book first, but think I'll be ready to get on in about a couple of weeks.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App