Author Topic: Pedals  (Read 285 times)

Offline Alli

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 7
Pedals
« on: February 10, 2021, 07:43:54 pm »
Hi, I have a fisherman loud box performer amp, a shure 57 mic and electro acoustic guitar.

Im looking into looper pedals and vocal effects. Will these be able to work through the fisherman amp?

Whats the best looper pedal I could get to work through the loud box performer?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Majik

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 218
    • My Road Case
Re: Pedals
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 11:31:20 pm »
Any looper will work well. What is "best" will depend on what facilities you want from the looper.

The good news is your amp has an FX loop (actually there an fx loop for each chanel) which makes it much easier to use a looper with it.

You should be able to use any standard vocal effects unit with a microphone into one of the channels.

I think the biggest challenge will be if you want to loop both your vocals and you guitar, as you would normally have these on different channels. I think to do this you would need a two channel looper with separately routed audio (Boss RC-500, maybe?), or separate loop pedals with a sync capability (I'm sure I have seen you can connect two Boss RC-5s with a midi cable to sync them).

Or you could combine the mix and guitar into a single channel with something like a Boss VE-8.

Cheers,

Keith

Offline i.crowther41

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Pedals
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 09:34:02 am »
I have a fishman loudbox, with a Boss RC30 looper, it works no problem.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Get The Forum As A Mobile App