Author Topic: Beginners course problems loading  (Read 354 times)

Offline Nala

• Good Vibes 0
Beginners course problems loading
« on: February 04, 2021, 06:05:56 pm »
Hello All: I'm no tech wiz, and this is a shot in the dark. I loaded BlueStacks4 and added the app (googleplay) to my laptop. It's always been erratic as to loading... Sometimes it comes right up and plays fine, but more often the title page will come up, the "loading" icon will (sometimes) appear in the right hand corner, odd, but sometimes 1 dot or2 or 3 or 4, but there it'll sit.
            I've reached out to both bluestacks and musopia but have heard nothing back. Thanks             

Offline FourChords App

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 2
  • Musopia Official Account
    • Musopia
Re: Beginners course problems loading
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 09:19:44 am »
Hello Nala, thank you for your post.
In which approach did you reach out us/Musopia? Have you heard anything now?

Unfortunately the Justin Guitar Beginner Course app only support mobile devices with iOS or Android OS, but not on PC/laptops at this stage.

Although some of our users use the emulator program to run the app on their PC, we haven't tested it officially, thus we can't promise the quality of the app performance there.

- Regards, Musopia Support Team

Offline Nala

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 03:30:21 pm »
Thank you for replying. I am using the app on my laptop using a emulator from bluestacks... this could very well be the issue.  The app loaded this morning fine @ 0715, I did a download speed test @38.9 mbps. At 0759 I tried loading again with no luck, speed test 20.6 mbps.
            I'm not tech savvy, but in your opinion  this will most likely be an ongoing issue and  I'd be better off installing the app in an android using device ?
             I think the app is outstanding... and I really appreciate your input.
    One other question: I'm rural, using satellite internet with fluctuating speeds. And cell service not better, will I this have much effect in the operation of the app?  Thanks Again

Offline Nala

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 04:11:48 pm »
Problem solved. I bought a Lenovo M8 Smart Tablet. So far I've had no problems. I should have researched more fully whether the app was compatible with a pc. My mistake, thanks to both BlueStacks and Musopia for their assistance.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App