Author Topic: One more person seeking amp recommendatins  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Majik

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 218
    • My Road Case
Re: One more person seeking amp recommendatins
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2021, 12:55:54 am »
Anal Retentive.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentiveness

Cheers,

Keith

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 196
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2021, 01:05:45 am »
Anal Retentive.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentiveness

Cheers,

Keith

;D ;D ;D ;D this thread gets better by the moment.

"An anal retentive person is a person who pays such attention to detail that it becomes an obsession and may be an annoyance to others."

Not annoying at all Keith, in fact I find it endearing. It's good to have a person who knows stuff in our community. 

I keep my culinary spices in strict alphabetical rows. The rationale is that I can put my hands on them without looking and that's efficient. Not AR at all  :o
Walcott Custom OM Acoustic , G&L Tribute Fallout Electric, Crafter T035 OM Acoustic, Ashton Bass.

Offline Ex-Calif

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 21
  • SoCal kid living in my RV in Florida
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2021, 07:21:08 pm »
I tend to keep my stuff well grouped and in the same place.  Looked for my keys for an hour the other day as they weren't in the normal spot. Found them in my pocket - CRS is getting real - LOL...

My spices are organized by type and I get mad when my roomies move them around. Indian and Curry spices together, chilis together, then Italian, then the herbs are all clustered together, then the "specials" (nutmeg, mustard, cinnamon etc.) - I don't think I'd have much luck doing alphabetical unless I had an open wall rack with all of them visible.

As a lifelong wrench my tools are very organized - again roomies borrowing is crazy. I finally made a box of tools for them and locked my own up - LOL...

The new thing is getting guitar stuff organized - Only a month in and I have collected quite a pile of stuff and it's starting to get out of control - LOL...
New old guy getting on the Blues path
Picked up the guitar again Dec 17, 2020
Fender Squire Bullet Strat & Fender Mustang I v2
iRig - iPad - MPOW BT Receiver - Pyle Mixer
"Learn what you need to learn when you need to learn it" - JS

Get The Forum As A Mobile App