Author Topic: Practical music theory subscription renewal issue  (Read 573 times)

Offline Akshay_chari

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
Practical music theory subscription renewal issue
« on: November 21, 2020, 03:06:23 pm »
I subscribed to PMT using Paypal in May and my subscription got over. I tried to renew my subscription but I'm unable to do so . The gateway is declining the same card which  I used buy my subscription in the first place. I tried talking this to the management of the subscription but I'm not getting any responses. I even checked all the things at my end too. Am i missing something out? Please help me.

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 586
  • Teesside, North East England.
Re: Practical music theory subscription renewal issue
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 03:13:59 pm »
Sorry to hear of this.
I'll do something to help if I can.
Who have you contacted?

Offline Akshay_chari

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 04:52:59 pm »
Sorry to hear of this.
I'll do something to help if I can.
Who have you contacted?

I contacted Natalie from LOGIN & SUBSCRIPTION PROBLEMS, SITE CORRECTIONS & SUGGESTIONS

Offline Akshay_chari

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 04:55:13 pm »
I contacted Natalie from LOGIN & SUBSCRIPTION PROBLEMS, SITE CORRECTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
I replied her with the details she asked been waiting for her reply since then.

Offline Akshay_chari

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 04:56:19 am »
Can anyone help me?

Sent from my RMX1992 using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 586
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 10:47:05 am »
I will - but can you wait until the working week?

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 586
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 10:48:18 am »
ps ... no need to create new posts on this

Online tobyjenner

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 163
  • You're never too old to Rock'n'Roll
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 10:51:05 am »
Akshay

When did you write to Natalie ? I had a similar issue when I bought Lifetime sub and then could not get the additional modules. She sorted it out fairly quickly, so rest assured it will be sorted.

Cheers

Toby
 8)
Arrived here Mar 2013 Since completed BC, RUST 1 & 2, IM and MTMS Now on Blues Rhythm and Blues Lead
My Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/tobyjenner/
Roadcase : https://justinguitarcommunity.com/index.php?topic=39537.msg339454#msg33945

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 586
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2020, 07:11:50 pm »
@ Akshay.

This is an official forum warning resulting from your conduct on this matter. Any further beaches of forum etiquette or rules, or any further misrepresentation / disrespect about JG staff will result in a ban.

1]
You lied in your original post saying
... I tried talking this to the management of the subscription but I'm not getting any responses...
That is incorrect.

Natalie tells me that you messaged her two days ago and she replied to you that same day. You followed up with a message the next day. That was a Saturday, a non-working day. The same day you posted this thread. You even admit this by saying you
... replied her with the details she asked been waiting for her reply since then.

Since then in this instance means less than 24 hours during a weekend period when Natalie does not work.

2]
You posted duplicate repeat threads. Double posting goes against forum rules. You did it multiple times.

Evidence of my moderation work resulting from your duplicate posts.

a] deleting one duplicate

b] merging a second duplicate with a third so the thread conversation was in the correct place.

c] deleting the double post that the merged thread then contained

d] deleting another duplicate post made after I had already told you I was going to help

For your information, Natalie has read my message to her, replied to it and has also told me that she is going to reply again to you today - even though it is a Sunday.

Offline Akshay_chari

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 06:21:47 am »
@ Akshay.

This is an official forum warning resulting from your conduct on this matter. Any further beaches of forum etiquette or rules, or any further misrepresentation / disrespect about JG staff will result in a ban.

1]
You lied in your original post saying That is incorrect.

Natalie tells me that you messaged her two days ago and she replied to you that same day. You followed up with a message the next day. That was a Saturday, a non-working day. The same day you posted this thread. You even admit this by saying you
Since then in this instance means less than 24 hours during a weekend period when Natalie does not work.

2]
You posted duplicate repeat threads. Double posting goes against forum rules. You did it multiple times.

Evidence of my moderation work resulting from your duplicate posts.

a] deleting one duplicate

b] merging a second duplicate with a third so the thread conversation was in the correct place.

c] deleting the double post that the merged thread then contained

d] deleting another duplicate post made after I had already told you I was going to help

For your information, Natalie has read my message to her, replied to it and has also told me that she is going to reply again to you today - even though it is a Sunday.
k

Get The Forum As A Mobile App