Author Topic: Sire guitars, the new electric range - a game changer?  (Read 494 times)

Offline DarrellW

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 160
  • Black country bloke, ijut intollerant 😂
Sire guitars, the new electric range - a game changer?
« on: September 24, 2020, 09:18:26 am »
Based on the quality and performance of their Basses and Acoustics I very much suspect so! Can’t wait to get my paws on them!!!

Still here, still learning - no longer letting Fibromyalgia get in the way, it sucks but doesn’t have to mean your life stops!

Offline slimjim

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Sire guitars, the new electric range - a game changer?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 10:30:12 am »
They look great, I love their H7 (ES 335). I was about to place a preorder when I found a not so good review of this specific model on YT. The guy had QC issues on his sample and said that in the same price range, there were other options available. But I guess QC issues happen whatever the brand/range: my over-expensive Fender Am Pro Strat is a disaster: the neck pocket cracked after 2 months on 3cm, the pickguard is not flat, frets are not very well polished, etc.
I'll probably order one soon, anyway ;-)
BTW I have a Shijie Strat (the same as Darrel Braun...) and it's absolutely perfect. The roasted maple neck is stunning. It now comes with stainless steel frets and better locking tuners. They are slightly more expensive than the Sire but probably a good competitor.
BC completed, starting Intermediate modules.
Mostly playing Rockabilly / Country / 50s rock. Or trying to play...
Fender Am Special Tele, Gretsch g5622t...
Yamaha THR 30 ii, Fender Blues Jr Lacquered Tweed

Get The Forum As A Mobile App