Author Topic: No One Minute Changes with 7th Chords?  (Read 1330 times)

Offline invalidusername

• Good Vibes 0
No One Minute Changes with 7th Chords?
« on: August 24, 2020, 08:51:03 pm »
I'm going along the One Minute Chord changes and have reached 7th Chords. When I open up those changes there are no exercises there. Is that normal?

Online tobyjenner

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 163
  • You're never too old to Rock'n'Roll
Re: No One Minute Changes with 7th Chords?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 11:20:31 pm »
Hello Mr Invalid

Welcome to the forum but its difficult to interpret what seems a very blunt closed question. What media are you learning from ? Justin's Beginners App ? Justin's new Beginners Course online or the Classic Beginner Course online? Normally it is common to raise a question against the lesson to which it refers but its not clear what lesson you are referring to from your post ? Can you please clarify which lesson you are having problems with, so we can get to the root cause of your problem.

Cheers

Toby
 8)
Arrived here Mar 2013 Since completed BC, RUST 1 & 2, IM and MTMS Now on Blues Rhythm and Blues Lead
My Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/tobyjenner/
Roadcase : https://justinguitarcommunity.com/index.php?topic=39537.msg339454#msg33945

Offline GregB

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 11
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 11:47:43 pm »
In the app They Arne in stage 4 and 5.

If your only seeing the big matrix for previous chords then scroll down and theirs an option to create new excercise. Herme you can select the chords you want to practice one minute changes on including the lesson 7th chords.
Fender CD60, Yamaha 112V, PRS Angelus SE A50E. Katana Air.

Offline guitalias

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 09:46:24 am »
As previous reply I've scrolled down as suggested & made a new routine. Not sure if this goes up to the chords you're talking about. In any case, I've used the app before to do OMC for chords other than on screen. Another good tool I've found is the speeder upperer in Justin's metronome. Tempo gradually increases to parameters that can be set.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App