Author Topic: Wonderful Woman Award - to honour the spirit of batwoman  (Read 1713 times)

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 146
Re: Wonderful Woman Award - to honour the spirit of batwoman
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2020, 01:06:30 am »
Well deserved indeed. Maggie always does such a nice job of being positive in posts, while also bringing an idea or suggestion that helps us all to improve. And that is why we are here l, after all.  A true class act! Excellent choice for this award!

That's so kind of you Tosh. Thankyou  :)

Offline pkboo3

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 59
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2020, 04:14:29 pm »
When I read who this month’s award winner was, I said out loud, “She got the award!”  I was excited for you. Congrats!  You are a treat to us all.

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar.com Forum

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 146
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2020, 02:42:24 am »
When I read who this month’s award winner was, I said out loud, “She got the award!”  I was excited for you. Congrats!  You are a treat to us all.

Your comment is a treat Pam, thankyou so much.

Offline LievenDV

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 172
    • Point Fifty
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2020, 12:41:10 am »
Sorry for my late addition, I've been in France and had terrible internet connections (good way to escape the internet for a while though).

It wasn't a hard decision; Richard and I agreed on this in the blink of an eye :)

I love the way you appreciate every thing that comes at you; challenges, gifts, stories, questions.
You always challenge it into warm compliments, encouragements and an opinion that's way too modest :)

Glad to have you aboard!  ;D
my band: fb: Point Fifty | Instagram: Point Fifty

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 146
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2020, 05:38:05 am »
Sorry for my late addition, I've been in France and had terrible internet connections (good way to escape the internet for a while though).

It wasn't a hard decision; Richard and I agreed on this in the blink of an eye :)

I love the way you appreciate every thing that comes at you; challenges, gifts, stories, questions.
You always challenge it into warm compliments, encouragements and an opinion that's way too modest :)

Glad to have you aboard!  ;D

Thankyou Lieven for your generosity and the gift of your words. You've given me a perspective on myself that's something I'll think about.  I hope you  are flourishing and you're enjoying those new guitars. 

Get The Forum As A Mobile App