Author Topic: Long Road To Ruin By Foo Fighters Cover  (Read 250 times)

Offline adi_mrok

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 13
Re: Long Road To Ruin By Foo Fighters Cover
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 02:05:27 pm »
Hi there, I am not sure what sort of guitar playing level you are but I will give my feedback based on what I hear especially that I am a die hard FF fan.

I thing guitarwise it was actually spot on, good chords not sounding like you are missing some notes  confident and rhytmic strimming. Maybe the bridge section sounded a bit like you were lacking confidence in there  but definitely you have mostly nailed it. Like the acoustic version you have done even though I would love to hear you rocking this song on an electric guitar :)

Keep on rocking mate!

Sent from my SM-G973F using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Offline Rolandson

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 42
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 03:35:26 pm »
Hi there, I am not sure what sort of guitar playing level you are but I will give my feedback based on what I hear especially that I am a die hard FF fan.

I thing guitarwise it was actually spot on, good chords not sounding like you are missing some notes  confident and rhytmic strimming. Maybe the bridge section sounded a bit like you were lacking confidence in there  but definitely you have mostly nailed it. Like the acoustic version you have done even though I would love to hear you rocking this song on an electric guitar :)

Keep on rocking mate!

I am not sure what level I am. I can play all the bar chords there and and so on. You are right about the bridge, it was better yesterday but I thought I didn't want to record it again to be fair.
This wasn't my best recording I guess

Offline adi_mrok

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 13
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 03:41:10 pm »
I mean most of it was really good and if you know which part needs a bit more polishing that should help you to focus on it and make it spot on. Don't be too hard on yourself, most of the song was very good.

Offline pikeamus

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 4
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 05:35:40 pm »
Nice work Rolandson. I've not been on this site loads, but I already recognise your voice. You were posting videos before right? Feel like I have a face associated with the voice too. Sounds like your guitar work is progressing nicely.

Offline Rolandson

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 42
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 03:23:52 pm »
Nice work Rolandson. I've not been on this site loads, but I already recognise your voice. You were posting videos before right? Feel like I have a face associated with the voice too. Sounds like your guitar work is progressing nicely.

Thank you and no I never posted a video.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App