Author Topic: Paid for App but cannot advance to Beginner stage 2  (Read 160 times)

Offline bobuva

• Good Vibes 0
Paid for App but cannot advance to Beginner stage 2
« on: August 03, 2020, 01:34:05 am »
I have been using the Practice site on the website to track my progress. But when it comes to doing songs, I use the phone App for that practice. After going through several songs, and making progress, I am ready for the website's Beginner Lesson 3. But in order to practice the songs for that lesson, which use Am and Em chords, I need to unlock Stage 2 in the phone App. Why can I not do this? It appears as if it will not unlock unless I finish a bunch of things on the phone App.

Thanks,
 Bob

Offline bobuva

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Paid for App but cannot advance to Beginner stage 2
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 03:57:05 am »
Found out the answer -- I went into Settings (via the gear icon) -> Edit Learning Path, and was able to un-check the steps I didn't want to complete (because I had already completed them to my satisfaction in the website).

I've suggested elsewhere for the website practice and the phone App practice to be synced, so that this manual adjustment isn't necessary. That's probably not going to happen anytime soon, I would guess, since it would require cloning of the lessons in the website to that in the App, before sync could even occur.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App