Author Topic: Pan-damn-demic porch tele time twang around  (Read 614 times)

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 108
    • YouTube
Re: Pan-damn-demic porch tele time twang around
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 02:54:30 am »
Clint, that's a very melly Tele you've got going there.  I'd like to hear the lead level up a bit, but that's just personal preference.  This was very nice.  I think this tops my list so far on your porch series.   
Thanks OH! I appreciate the positive comment and very constructive feedback. You and a bunch of other folks (here and elsewhere) have commented on the volume level. It's a shortcoming in my ability to manage the volume levels of the guitar in combination with playing dynamics, and potentially in the record levels of the iPhone built in mic. I'm working to address these things moving forward.   

Offline Alex6strings

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 30
  • Without the guitar, life would Bb
    • Instagram
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 06:26:24 pm »
This is artistic , melodic, and definitely my favourite of your porch jams so far.   
Something about what you do is very appealing CT.  This video reminds me that music should be felt not just heard.  I felt this.  Thanks for posting these jams, they're fun to watch.

Sent from my CPH1920 using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

"Hand me a guitar and I'll play the blues, it's the place i automatically go"  EC

Offline LBro

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 109
  • Well I am working on it.
    • YouTube offerings
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2020, 02:07:19 pm »
Hi Clint,
Found this nice, laid back and relaxing. Good stuff while looking over the garden. Keep yourself safe and keep them coming!

Rock,
LB
You can rock a bit here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOrtongjfX4RI33JWKwn7Q/featured

"I just experiment in guitar and music, at times something good comes of it..."
LB

Offline pkboo3

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 57
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2020, 02:44:32 pm »
Well I’m loving the track you’re on. Great melodic, easy listening. Such skills!  Keep them coming!

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar.com Forum

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 108
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2020, 04:17:56 pm »
This is artistic , melodic, and definitely my favourite of your porch jams so far.   
Something about what you do is very appealing CT.  This video reminds me that music should be felt not just heard.  I felt this.  Thanks for posting these jams, they're fun to watch.

Sent from my CPH1920 using JustinGuitar Community mobile app
Thanks Alex! Really nice feedback, and very high praise. The juices were flowing, and it's nice to come away with something listenable.

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 108
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2020, 05:34:18 pm »
Hi Clint,
Found this nice, laid back and relaxing. Good stuff while looking over the garden. Keep yourself safe and keep them coming!

Rock,
LB
Glad you liked it, LBro! I appreciate the listen. Hope you're staying safe as well up there in the PNW.

Offline Balamuthiah

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 59
  • Keep that one and mark it "Fab"! -Paul McCartney
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2020, 02:55:25 pm »
Ah I can only dream of the day when I'll be as fluent as you on the guitar with any genre of music CT! Lovely tone and the fact that you blended with nature in this one (with the birds singing along) made it to a different level! :)

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 108
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2020, 10:49:11 pm »
Ah I can only dream of the day when I'll be as fluent as you on the guitar with any genre of music CT! Lovely tone and the fact that you blended with nature in this one (with the birds singing along) made it to a different level! :)
Super nice comment, Bala! Really appreciate it.

You don't have to dream when you're already living the dream! You got your own good thing going on over there. I see what you're up to man, all that hair, killer guitar chops, playing whatever the heck you want. Play on Playa.

Offline Balamuthiah

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 59
  • Keep that one and mark it "Fab"! -Paul McCartney
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2020, 04:23:05 am »
Super nice comment, Bala! Really appreciate it.

You don't have to dream when you're already living the dream! You got your own good thing going on over there. I see what you're up to man, all that hair, killer guitar chops, playing whatever the heck you want. Play on Playa.

Definitely chasing a dream CT. I’m sure I’ll get there someday. I’m hungry! But your fretboard virtuosity is something I’ve always admired. Someday! 😊🤘🏾

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 108
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2020, 04:59:37 am »
Definitely chasing a dream CT. I’m sure I’ll get there someday. I’m hungry! But your fretboard virtuosity is something I’ve always admired. Someday! 😊🤘🏾
Well, thanks for that Bala! I'm just trying to balance out the wear on my frets. LOL

Offline redrhodie

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 88
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2020, 08:07:52 pm »
That sounded really good. Makes me want to pull out my tele, which hasn't been played in a few years. Reminds me of Lucinda.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 108
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2020, 12:53:09 am »
That sounded really good. Makes me want to pull out my tele, which hasn't been played in a few years. Reminds me of Lucinda.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Thanks for that red! You have a tele? Who knew? I'd like to hear you twang it up a bit. That would be a treat!

Offline DavidP

• All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 300
  • You're always learning about guitars-Keef Richards
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2020, 01:54:25 pm »
Thanks for that red! You have a tele? Who knew? I'd like to hear you twang it up a bit. That would be a treat!

And a fabulous Gibson semi-hollow body on which Lynn once played and shared a rendition of Wish You Were Here that was cool and made me drool for such a guitar (Brian posting today of a guitar christened Hagar tells me that itch is still there and will eventually have to be scratched)

Get The Forum As A Mobile App