Author Topic: PMT Activation Mail  (Read 960 times)

Offline The_Cyni-O

• Good Vibes 0
PMT Activation Mail
« on: June 11, 2020, 07:24:17 pm »
Hi everyone!  :)

So i subscribed to the Practical Music Theory Course via PayPal since it is the only way i can currently use. And in accordance with the link on the payment site i sent a quick email to justin to the adress provided, stating what i said here. This was about a month ago now, however the Theory section of the website is still locked, and i haven't heard anything back yet.

I dont wanna come off as rude, since obviously now must be quite a busy time for him. Just wondering what you guys are thinking i should do, or if i should just wait a little longer.

Thanks for your time and Cheers!  :D

Offline Dropd

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 2
Re: PMT Activation Mail
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 01:46:09 pm »
I'm in a similar position having paid for Master your major scale via paypal. I sent an email as you have described and followed it up a week later wth an email to customer services. My course is still locked on the website.
Like yourself I had wondered how patient to be. I don't know how else to raise the issue.

Offline glpguitar

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 36
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 12:36:15 am »
You might want to try sending a private message to one of the mods here (close2u & LievenDV) if they can reach out to Justin.

Online close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 640
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 06:40:27 am »
Hi both. Very sorry to hear of your troubles.
Please do send a private message to Lieven and me with some extra detail and we will do what we can.

Offline Dropd

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 08:54:25 am »
Thank you glpguitar & Close2u. Pm on the way.

Offline justinguitar

• Administrator
  • Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 163
    • justinguitar.com
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 10:28:30 am »
DropD - we're all sorted now - my bad - very sorry!

The_Cyni-O - I can't find emails with this username - please email me again or get in touch with Richard - looks my end that all the PMT paypal payments are actioned.

Apologies. J
"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room." Dr. Seuss

Offline Dropd

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 01:50:36 pm »
Thank you Justin and all on the thread that helped.
I'm able to access the course now.

Offline The_Cyni-O

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 07:13:37 pm »
DropD - we're all sorted now - my bad - very sorry!

The_Cyni-O - I can't find emails with this username - please email me again or get in touch with Richard - looks my end that all the PMT paypal payments are actioned.

Apologies. J

Thanks for your reply Justin. I just checked PMT and it is unlocked now for me(last checked 2 or 3 days ago). Weird thing about the emails, even tried sending with 2 different providers ( @gmail.com and @gmx.at) hahaha. I dont think I included my username on the site on second thought, just my email like you asked, so maybe that was the problem

In Essence I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate what you are doing. If it wouldn't be for your outstanding and structured lessons I probably wouldn't be where I am today on the guitar (Intermediate 5 I guess hahaha ... just for now though!).

No worries and Cheers!

Also thanks to glpguitar and close2u for the advice!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App