Author Topic: NOTICE about the JustinGuitar store for physical products  (Read 694 times)

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 526
  • Teesside, North East England.
NOTICE about the JustinGuitar store for physical products
« on: April 10, 2020, 08:49:37 pm »
This is essentially an information thread.
That said, I do want to take the opportunity to say a massive personal 'thank you' to Jedi for your enormous and vital role in the entire Justin Guitar venture, from its very outset. You were always there when I wanted or needed anything. And you have been there unstintingly for countless people across the world.
Thanks Jedi.
Richard
:)

As stated by Justin in the April monthly newsletter:

"Any of you that have gone through the original beginner course will know Jedi - he helped me get going on YouTube and filmed and edited all the early videos and DVDs and then went on to run the official JustinGuitar store, which he's run for over a decade. But at the end of March we've closed the physical store - the move away from books and DVDs combined with impossible competition from massive online retailers it just wasn't generating enough to remain viable.

He's been there from the beginning, filming my very first YouTube videos and such classics as Advanced Biscuit Submersion Techniques, and helping in the store back when I would photocopy hundreds of copies of my music theory book at a school I taught at and he'd post them from his bedroom between video edits! He's put his heart and soul into helping the site and while it's sad to see the store close, I know that there are many exciting adventures ahead of him. Love you man, and thank you!

Please watch out for announcements in the near future should this change.

In the mean time, please direct any questions to moderators close2u and LIevenDV in the first instance.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 10:55:21 pm by close2u »

Online glpguitar

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 17
Re: NOTICE about the JustinGuitar store for physical products
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 10:00:02 pm »
Not related to the topic but I wanted to say thank you to Jedi. His customer support was always great and sometimes he even appeared in front of the camera and showed his guitar skills.

I was planning to visit the physical store for the past few months (I noticed it was an option on the new website) but then the covid19 lockdown happened :(. Well, I guess I'll never get a chance to meet the legend.

Thanks again for everything.

Offline stitch101

• All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 203
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 10:29:37 pm »
Jedi is one of the true unsung heroes of this website.
Thank you for all you have done over the years.

Offline barracuda69

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 10:34:43 pm »
How do I access the PDF's of forms for filling in progress and answers youI questions. So that I don't have to write in the book ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using newbielink:http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=93296 [nonactive]

Get The Forum As A Mobile App