Author Topic: Post disappeared again!  (Read 156 times)

Offline Yost72

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Post disappeared again!
« on: November 08, 2019, 11:45:09 am »
On Tuesday I added some comments/questions to an old thread on the Pop Songbook forum but it didn't get any replies so I thought maybe the thread was too old so I opened it up as a new post and added it. However, I just checked and it has disappeared! This happened once before and someone advised it was because I posted in the wrong place so they had moved it somewhere else, but for this latest post I am sure I posted in the correct forum as it related to the Pop Songbook? Can someone help as it's a bit frustrating.

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 442
  • Teesside, North East England.
Re: Post disappeared again!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 11:54:03 am »
You double posted so I did remove the newer version.
If you want to find your posts then click on Profile in the blue menu bar up at the top, click on Show Posts under your user name at the left hand side.

Offline Yost72

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 01:43:36 pm »
I knew where to find my posts, which is when I saw it missing. I posted again because I thought that it wouldn't get read as it was on an old thread (it gave me a warning about the thread being old when I originally posted). Oh well, hopefully someone will respond to the other post.

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 442
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 02:23:39 pm »
Oh well, hopefully someone will respond to the other post.

I will try to remember to do it when I have my Pop Songbook to hand ... if I don't do it in the next few days just post a little bump in the thread.

:)

Offline Yost72

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:08:31 pm »
I will try to remember to do it when I have my Pop Songbook to hand ... if I don't do it in the next few days just post a little bump in the thread.

:)

Thank you. If you get a chance to look it would be appreciated!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App