Author Topic: iOS App is a complete mystery on how to use  (Read 1441 times)

Offline 8841935187

• Good Vibes 0
iOS App is a complete mystery on how to use
« on: November 05, 2019, 02:29:44 am »
The how-to-use-instructions redirect to the 2015 instructions, which seem to be based on the online and Youtube course material (which I'm not using; I'm using the app).

Are you supposed to play a tone and the iPhone microphone picks it up? Something else? Maybe it's broken? Maybe it's my equipment? If I only knew what the app was supposed to do.

I could probably spend my time in a back and forth with the developers and maybe piece together how to use the app. Unfortunately, I think getting a refund and finding a more useful app seems like a wiser choice.

Offline PopsicleRick

• Good Vibes 0
Re: iOS App is a complete mystery on how to use
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 10:47:18 pm »
The how-to-use-instructions redirect to the 2015 instructions, which seem to be based on the online and Youtube course material (which I'm not using; I'm using the app).

Are you supposed to play a tone and the iPhone microphone picks it up? Something else? Maybe it's broken? Maybe it's my equipment? If I only knew what the app was supposed to do.

I could probably spend my time in a back and forth with the developers and maybe piece together how to use the app. Unfortunately, I think getting a refund and finding a more useful app seems like a wiser choice.

Looking for the same type of solutions as you are. Does anyone monitor the forum for questions like these? Thought this would be a reasonable and logical location to get an answer. Apparently I was misled by Justin to purchase this app so someone else could profit? Anyone I must be to ignorant to figure it out. Thanks for all your help community.

Sent from my iPad using newbielink:http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=93296 [nonactive]

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 474
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 07:22:18 am »
For help and support with the Apps you need to email either Adam or Paula ...

check the two links you need on this page
https://www.justinguitar.com/customer-service

Offline PopsicleRick

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 12:30:44 am »
Contacted Adam @leafcutterstudios with no response. The app has a direct email solution but apparently with no one on the other end to respond. Been weeks, if not a month. I’m not that old that I can’t usually figure an app out, but this app is in a mystical place of its own. Any help would surely be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using JustinGuitar.com Forum

Offline Libitina

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 5
  • Do something new, Learn the Guitar.
    • Libi's-Learning-Guitar
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 06:22:39 am »
. Thanks for all your help community.

Sent from my iPad using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Do you really need to resorting to sarcasm.

Show some pictures, Not everyone uses that system. What exactly are you stuck on, The iOS and Android systems could be very similar so, it's possible the specifics may be helpful.

Which App would also be of help as I have no idea how many apps are available on iOS.

Libi
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 06:42:28 am by Libitina »
1st, Epiphone Electro-acoustic AJ 220 SCE
2nd, Squire Strat HSS Candy Apple Red
3rd, Epiphone Ltd Ed. ES339 Vintage Sunburst

Get The Forum As A Mobile App