Author Topic: Summer Breezes  (Read 609 times)

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 72
    • YouTube
Summer Breezes
« on: September 16, 2019, 04:25:27 pm »
In keeping with my Summer vibe, and in celebration of my seventh YouTube subscriber (LOL), here's my latest offering:

Gear details are in the video description.

Offline MrBumble

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 18
Re: Summer Breezes
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 05:15:44 pm »
Well Clint, you can make that 8 subscribers!
What's the next benchmark offering?

Vibes to you from the coast of Northwest England.
Guitars - Gretsch 5120, Ovation Celebrity, Revelation RJT60Q.
Pedals - TC Polytune 2, Mooer BluesCrab, Boss CE5 Chorus, Boss RC3 Looper, TC Flashback 2
Amplifiers - Fender Super Champ 25 SE, Laney A Fresco, Marshall G30R CD,

Offline DavidP

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 244
  • You're always learning about guitars-Keef Richards
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 05:41:50 pm »
And I'm a happy subscriber after that jam, Clint. Light and breezy, liked the tones you had going there.

And of course nothing like another seaside rendezvous to pump up my envy. Especially seeing the dolphins. Always was one of the more magical moments of my youth to be out (trying to) surfing and see the dolphins swimming by at first light.

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 72
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 02:30:22 am »
Well Clint, you can make that 8 subscribers!
What's the next benchmark offering?

Vibes to you from the coast of Northwest England.
What the what? I'm up to eight now? Banner day in the land of the Tubes. I think after 10 subs I get a slice of pie. 

Thanks for the like and support!

Offline LBro

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 100
  • Well I am working on it.
    • YouTube offerings
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 10:49:12 am »
Hi Clint,
I found this peaceful and driving. Great footage!

Rock on,
LB
You can rock a bit here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOrtongjfX4RI33JWKwn7Q/featured

"I just experiment in guitar and music, at times something good comes of it..."
LB

Offline redrhodie

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 76
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 02:43:57 pm »
Are those dolphins? The little hams stole the show. Haha. Awesome video and playing. Congrats on your subscribers!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 117
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 02:21:44 am »
Brave man Clint, sharing the stage with dolphs  :D  You know what they say ... kids and animals. Nah jokin' I think you and the dolphs make a mighty fine team. Smooth, silky.

Offline Alex6strings

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 18
  • Without the guitar, life would Bb
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2019, 07:01:20 pm »
Great!   Love the camera work to.   I loved the wah effect that you use right when the dolphins appear.  To me it was almost like whales talking to each other, but obviously they were dolphins instead, using whale language,  i'm starting to think that i might have put too much thought into the whale/dolphin/wah thing.    Anyway, very cool as usual CT and I would have subscribed but I'm one of the 8 already.    I'm at 15...still waiting for my gold play button plaque from Youtube. 
"Hand me a guitar and I'll play the blues, it's the place i automatically go"  EC

Offline oldhead49

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 130
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 02:02:28 am »
Clint, great upbeat rhythm with relaxed lead.  Nice playing and tones put together with the video made for a very nice listen.  Could have been a bit longer for my ears.  :)  Nicely done.

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 72
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2019, 03:43:10 am »
Clint, great upbeat rhythm with relaxed lead.  Nice playing and tones put together with the video made for a very nice listen.  Could have been a bit longer for my ears.  :)  Nicely done.
I appreciate you giving this little ditty a listen. It's rare that I get asked to play more or longer, bless you for that!

Offline PilgrimPod

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 17
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 11:39:24 am »
Make that 11 subscribers and another like to the YouTube list. :)

I've had a few listens to this chillaxing tune whilst sat at my desk at work but didn't want to comment until I had chance to watch the accompanying video just in case I was missing out on some context.

Surely a tune has to be good if you subconsciously find yourself tapping your foot and slowly nodding your head along to it; well that's what I found myself doing here. Those sweet, soothing dulcet tones you coax out of your guitar really compliment the visual of the sea glistening under the sunlight and waves lapping at the shore. Pretty damned cool man.
25 Aug 2018 - BC started - Currently at stage 7

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 72
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2019, 05:06:02 pm »
Make that 11 subscribers and another like to the YouTube list. :)

I've had a few listens to this chillaxing tune whilst sat at my desk at work but didn't want to comment until I had chance to watch the accompanying video just in case I was missing out on some context.

Surely a tune has to be good if you subconsciously find yourself tapping your foot and slowly nodding your head along to it; well that's what I found myself doing here. Those sweet, soothing dulcet tones you coax out of your guitar really compliment the visual of the sea glistening under the sunlight and waves lapping at the shore. Pretty damned cool man.
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words and support! Glad that the overall vibe was pleasing. Really had some nice beach visits this Summer and it was nice to capture a view glimpses. 

I'm not sure how active I'm going to be for a while, starting a new job with some new tech to nail down. Will try to get back into the old backing track challenge cycle occasionally to keep some music under my fingers. :)

Offline pkboo3

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 54
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2019, 03:11:43 pm »
Hey CT. Nice listen. Really soothing music and video. You do good work. I saw where you are going to be busy for awhile, but hope you won’t be off for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar.com Forum

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 72
    • YouTube
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2019, 03:55:44 pm »
Hey CT. Nice listen. Really soothing music and video. You do good work. I saw where you are going to be busy for awhile, but hope you won’t be off for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar.com Forum
Thanks @pkboo3! I'm still practicing and playing, but probably won't release as many tracks and videos, or be as active on the boards as in the past. I'll have to see how things shake out.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App