Author Topic: My guitar is buzzing and i dont know what to do !  (Read 119 times)

Offline tikoanis

• Good Vibes 0
My guitar is buzzing and i dont know what to do !
« on: September 06, 2019, 07:08:03 pm »
So i am a very begginer and i dont speak english perfectly but i wish i can deliver my message
So iwas playin on my guitar normal in beginning but i noticed that my strings are a bit high its hard to me to press the frets so i went to mess around with the truss rod i found that if i touch it (turning it clockwise i think to make the strings low ) i get buzzing so i tuend the conter clockwise i was playing normal but hard to fingers so one day my fingers hurt so much then i screw the truss rod again but this time the buzzing still even if i turn it back it happend suddenly
SO my buzzing start  from the 6 fret to 12 but 13 is clear if i dont hit too much
but i f itry to turn clockwise a tiny bit i get fret buzz in first fret
the buzzing is strong in thick string lighter in bottom strings
ps : my guitar is 4-5 months old is it the strings ? but it happend suddenly when i touched the tussrod
whatever i hope you can understyand me and help me solve this problem my learning decreased because of this  Thank you for reading my problem and sorry if i was too long .

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 435
  • Teesside, North East England.
Re: My guitar is buzzing and i dont know what to do !
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 07:37:04 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forum.

First.

If you do not know what you are doing ... STOP TURNING THE TRUSS ROD.

It sounds to me that your guitar is in need of a basic setup from a guitar technician.
They can make everything easier to play with some simple work and depending on where you live the cost will vary but it will be worth it.

Phone some guitar shops and ask them what they can do to help you get your guitar set up.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App