Author Topic: Restore purchase missing in android  (Read 83 times)

Offline rakelbara

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Restore purchase missing in android
« on: August 13, 2019, 05:27:14 pm »
Hi!
I just downloaded the app on to my brand new tablet but the "restore purchase" option is missing and there is no where to log in.  I have purchased a year approx. 6 mths ago, so I'd love to be able to use it on my tablet, but it doesn't seem to be an option.  Am I missing something?

Offline Hzzn

• Good Vibes 1
Re: Restore purchase missing in android
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 10:21:54 pm »
I have a monthly subscription and pay every month beginning, so Im in the middle of the subscription period.
I lost my access last week.
After a lot of truble like uninstall/install the app, rebooting the phone and so on several times and in different order I got the access back after 2-3 days.
The Musopia support couldn't help this problem at all. They asked me to cancel the subscription and start a new subscription and promised to refund the last month payment.
Then on this saturday (17th of august 2019), I got an update on the app. After the update I lost the access again and haven't got it back yet despite uninstall/install, rebooting and so on several times. Musopia hasn't answered my report yet.

I have had the app for two years and it has worked properly until now. So I feel a bit sad because I really like the app and wanted to check the last parts and get Justins greetings of fullfilling the basic course. On the other hand because  I'm on the last stage so I think I will quit the subscription a bit earlier and continue with the site instead.

It takes too much practice time and effort to struggle with this. I have already lost two weekends of practice on this.

Otherwise it's a great app.

Thanks for all you are dping Justin.

Cheers Robert

Sent from my SM-G930F using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Get The Forum As A Mobile App