Author Topic: Acoustic Looper Noodles and July Garden Walk (with nibbles)  (Read 678 times)

Offline Alex6strings

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 18
  • Without the guitar, life would Bb
Re: Acoustic Looper Noodles and July Garden Walk (with nibbles)
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2019, 06:25:11 pm »
I didnt notice the 3 beats then 4 or whatever it was.   I was fixated on the fruit though.   Actually had my mouth watering this one.  Just joking about the berries,  I think they're.  great.   

Yeah jazz is big at my place.   Ill put a backing track on and mistakenly see it as being in G when it's actually F#minor.   I'll be noodling away thinking wow I can't find the right notes, but I'll keep going,  not listenening to my ears thinking Nah I'll find the sweet spot.   Its embarrassing  even when I'm alone.   Anyway.   

Sent from my brain using a device, invented by a much larger brained person.
"Hand me a guitar and I'll play the blues, it's the place i automatically go"  EC

Offline sunjamrblues

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 3
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2019, 12:14:13 am »
Very cool music and video.  Much enjoyed.  Here in Auckland NZ, we had a bunch of fruit trees in our back yard and got lots of fruit - until two years ago.  Then the evil Australian guava moth arrived, and that was the end of that.  100% of the fruit became infested with their larvae and rotten on the inside.  You can still get fruit, but you have to drench your trees in pesticide at least once a week during the growing season.  So I just chopped them all down, and now we buy fruit from the supermarket.

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 114
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2019, 01:01:41 am »
After having to call the paramedics to administer CPR having seen ..... aaaaarg ..... I feel a panic attack coming on as I'm about to type SOCKS AND SLIP SLOPS worn together (or Jandals or Thongs),  :o :o :o :o :o  I've recovered enough to almost choke on this one ....

I may have inadvertently introduced a "Truncated Polymeter". Guess there's a musical term for everything. Do you know what I call musical weirdness and off-notes? Jazz!  :)   

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Having overcome these major discombobulations and disruptions to my equanimity, I'm now drooling over the melange of gustatory delights you've offered us. Loving these garden walks Clint. Where's the bees?

You are a treat Clint, thanks  :-*

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 01:29:20 am by batwoman »

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 71
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2019, 04:11:50 am »
Very cool music and video.  Much enjoyed.  Here in Auckland NZ, we had a bunch of fruit trees in our back yard and got lots of fruit - until two years ago.  Then the evil Australian guava moth arrived, and that was the end of that.  100% of the fruit became infested with their larvae and rotten on the inside.  You can still get fruit, but you have to drench your trees in pesticide at least once a week during the growing season.  So I just chopped them all down, and now we buy fruit from the supermarket.
Thanks @sunjamrblues! That's exactly why I don't try and leverage nature for my living. The scale of effort to make ends meet would leave time for little else. That said, I would start bagging my fruit to keep the moths off. I've even stapled together screen pouches to protect my pomegranates. There are always non-chemical solutions to pest problems (on a small scale). Sometimes at the end of the day it is much more economical to schlep down to the market and buy some cheap, top notch fruit. Watermelons, I'm talking to you! LOL   

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 71
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2019, 04:43:37 am »
After having to call the paramedics to administer CPR having seen ..... aaaaarg ..... I feel a panic attack coming on as I'm about to type SOCKS AND SLIP SLOPS worn together (or Jandals or Thongs),  :o :o :o :o :o  I've recovered enough to almost choke on this one ....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Having overcome these major discombobulations and disruptions to my equanimity, I'm now drooling over the melange of gustatory delights you've offered us. Loving these garden walks Clint. Where's the bees?

You are a treat Clint, thanks  :-*
Do not look to me for fashion of any kind! There's no there, there. :)

You are so right to call for bird and bee footage. They are all so welcome on my lot. Spiders too! I'm planting some flowers for cutting this weekend, thanks for the reminder for a great video concept. :)

Offline Alex6strings

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 18
  • Without the guitar, life would Bb
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2019, 11:44:04 pm »
CT the issue you had with camera being off when it was suppose to be etc.    Was in Thailand with my girlfriend. I'm a mad golfer always have been.  Anyway she came along to drive the buggy and I asked her to film my tee shots for the first few holes. Well I get my first and probably only hole in one on the third hole a par 3 178 meters.   I looked around and has her little digital pointed, I said tell me you got that?  She says yep.   Well she did the same thing you did...  got some good footage of her feet that day though.
"Hand me a guitar and I'll play the blues, it's the place i automatically go"  EC

Offline LBro

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 100
  • Well I am working on it.
    • YouTube offerings
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2019, 08:08:15 am »
Clint,
Nice & mellow, very relaxing. Your going to have to film working on/in the garden. For all I have seen is nothing but strolling and eating the fruits of your labor. LOL, wish life were that easy man!

Good stuff and keep on, rocking on!
LB
You can rock a bit here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOrtongjfX4RI33JWKwn7Q/featured

"I just experiment in guitar and music, at times something good comes of it..."
LB

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 71
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2019, 02:45:58 pm »
Unleash your inner Kyle Gass. He calls them "scandals":

It's rock 'n roll, y'all. There are no fashion rules. :)

Get The Forum As A Mobile App