Author Topic: The Captain's Privates with Lee Anderton  (Read 524 times)

Offline emann

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: The Captain's Privates with Lee Anderton
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 11:58:13 am »
Hello,

in this video there is that exercise for doing pulling offs on a 3 in a line pentatonic scale.  I think that Justin said that a lesson will be filmed for this exercise.

Any one know if this was done by chance and maybe can point me to a link...or else has anyone done some tabs for the exercise as I would really like to practice this with pull offs where I suffer a lot.

Thanks.

Offline emann

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 04:31:58 pm »
Justin himself replied...the exercise is now on youtube!!

Offline Alex6strings

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 18
  • Without the guitar, life would Bb
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 03:19:54 pm »
i came across these lessons it cause i follow andertons.   I'd never really seen or watched a vid of Justins but I'd heard his name on youtube a few times.  Anyway thats what brought me here.     

I found these lessons by Justin to be very well delivered and planned.  A lot of it was knowledge i already had,  but i learned at least 1 thing from each video that was important and i had no idea about.     
"Hand me a guitar and I'll play the blues, it's the place i automatically go"  EC

Offline embishop

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 83
  • Playing my way to a new way of thinking. ~ JG
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 01:52:02 pm »
This is such a great lesson series, and is certainly being very helpful to me. Some of the biggest things I’ve got so far (to Lesson 4) are that 30 minutes a day is enough to get somewhere, pick a few songs you want to play and learn what you need to play those songs, learn the fretboard 1 note at a time, and the finger stretching exercise (great for the stretches required for jazz chords). I love watching the easygoing interaction between Justin and Lee. And Justin is so clearly passionate about guitar, and teaching!! Lee started out a few steps ahead of me for jamming abilities, but his learning path is a really good one for me to follow along. One big difference in our learning styles I have to say though is that I value really highly learning for the sake of learning, so sometimes my head just wants to explode from how much there is to learn, that I’d like to learn! lol
Gretsch G5420T,  Taylor GS Mini-e Koa, Epiphone SG400, Martin OMCPA5
Boss Katana 50, Boss RC-1 loop pedal
Yamaha Clavinova CLP-525 digital piano

Get The Forum As A Mobile App