Author Topic: I'm Sorry - Original Song  (Read 569 times)

Offline Cagn on Rocks

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 25
Re: I'm Sorry - Original Song
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2019, 04:35:01 pm »
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments  :D. I m really touched and it is really encouraging.
Thank you so much

Offline oldhead49

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 128
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 10:01:14 pm »
Cagn, I’m SORRY I didn’t respond earlier ☹️. What a great song. I’m envious of your multiple talents. Just a super performance all around. Don’t know if you planned it but it looks like your pen is tapping to the beat at 1:12 and writing to the tempo in other places; a little subtlety that is so typically you. Guitar was great. The triplets in the solo reminded me of some Dickey Betts licks. Put all of it together with a Roman production and you guys have scored yet another winner!!
How about an update when time permits?

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar.com Forum

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 65
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2019, 04:25:00 am »
Great song, excellent production as always. Thanks for sharing!

Offline brianlarsen

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 47
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 09:31:46 am »
Top notch production in every department!  8)
Loved the blistering solo-
Rock on \m/

Offline digger72

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 93
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 08:34:54 pm »
Hi Cagn,

Cool tune indeed.

I like the changes throughout the track - lots of variation and hard to pigeonhole, which makes keeps the interest throughout.

You rocked the solo like a good un. :D.

Really great production and video.

Digger

Offline Cagn on Rocks

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 25
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2019, 11:19:24 am »
Thanks so much for listening and all these amazing comments, I am really touched.

Cagn, I’m SORRY I didn’t respond earlier ☹️. What a great song. I’m envious of your multiple talents. Just a super performance all around. Don’t know if you planned it but it looks like your pen is tapping to the beat at 1:12 and writing to the tempo in other places; a little subtlety that is so typically you. Guitar was great. The triplets in the solo reminded me of some Dickey Betts licks. Put all of it together with a Roman production and you guys have scored yet another winner!!
How about an update when time permits?
Hey Oldhead !! haha it's ok, thank you for this great feedback.
At 1min12, when I was filming I did not do that thing especially for this moment of the movie, but when I saw this when I was working on assembling the parts for the movie it was so great haha ! then I sped up this little sequence and repeated 3times. Actually if you look closely at this time, you will notice differences in the background (little smileys on the paper change for example). This is because I did a spelling mistake on this page haha so I had to it again, but I forgot to do this little trick with the pen at this time.  ;D. I figured it was ok and even funny ;)
Writing to the tempo was the thing that took me a lot of time on this one, cause I had to adjust the speed of very short sequences (the speed inside the sentence is not exactly the same, for every word).
Thank you for noticing all of that. I think these little details are in the end quite important for the movie and make it more captivating.
I hated triplet for a long time, but I really love them in guitar solo like this.
Thank you so much

Offline Fox Cunning

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 63
  • You are reading this line of text.
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2019, 10:32:39 pm »
Great song, great product, great everything really!
Love the part where it ramps up, leading to the solo. Amazing.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App