Author Topic: Stage 4 beginner 7's chord?  (Read 315 times)

Offline alien51

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Stage 4 beginner 7's chord?
« on: April 13, 2019, 10:17:04 pm »
So, I just started today and just notice that none of the song it tells you to learn only have fmaj7 and does not have any of the other 7's chord that is taught. Is this normal for the app?

Edit:
After looking at the songbook section instead of the lesson stage section in the app, I found that a few songs have nothing to do with stage 4. Some only contains chords D, A, E, or some G, C, D, A ,E. Most songs contains FMaj7 and a few have B7 in it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 10:50:46 pm by alien51 »

Offline joueur de guitare

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 31
Re: Stage 4 beginner 7's chord?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 09:26:54 am »
I've never used it, but apparently the app was created by a third party and it doesn't strictly follow Justin's course.

I'll refrain from stating my feelings about that...
Guitars. Fender Highway 1 Tele: Fender Shortboard LE Mustang: Ibanez AS73 semi-hollow: Ibanez SR370 bass: Squier Affinity Strat: Squier Jagmaster.

Offline alien51

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:11:37 am »
I see. Well, I later looked on the justin's website and it seems to be a similar thing there too. Is it different with the songbooks? Or is the G7 and C7 just not a common chord that's use?

Well to be fair I'm only using the app to practice songs. I sort of made my own progression for them. I follow the app's pattern of playing each chord until I can play them without having trouble then I do a full bar, and then I watch justin's videos and attempt the strumming patterns until I move onto the next stage. As the main learning path, I am following along with justin's website.

Offline FourChords App

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 10:25:55 am »
I've never used it, but apparently the app was created by a third party and it doesn't strictly follow Justin's course.

I'll refrain from stating my feelings about that...

Hello! While the app was created in a close partnership with Justin and Musopia, the whole course curriculum was personally developed by Justin. If something differs from the original course, this was a conscious decision made by Justin to best addapt the learning path to the app, supporting app users learning curve.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App