Author Topic: Touch The Ground - Original Song  (Read 859 times)

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 445
  • Teesside, North East England.
Re: Touch The Ground - Original Song
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2019, 09:50:27 am »
Keep on making music Cagn for you are doing great. :)

Offline oldhead49

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 130
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2019, 02:05:29 am »
Well, Kevin, you've done it again!!  First, I doubt your music would sound lame without Roman turning the knobs, but there's no doubt that Roman has a way of putting polish and luster to the pieces, and he's done it again here.
The intro is kind of deceiving for what follows.  I mean that in a good way.  The musical performance is to be commended for sure.  I really liked the simple piano juxtaposition to the piece.  And the video is a boost.  Loved the catch and drop - looked very natural.  It would be great if you could do a backing track for this and perform it live at one of your gigs.  If you do, make sure you get video of it.  Honestly, your talent is pretty phenomenal.

Offline Cagn on Rocks

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 30
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2019, 12:19:57 pm »
Loved the rap part! The whole thing was great, but that part slammed it outta the park.

Very cool!
Thank you so much, it's definitely one the part I like the most in that song, I am having fun doing that kind of thing  ;D

There's not much I can say that hasn't been said already.  Great production, good hooks.  Nice rocker.

Color me impressed :)

Funny that, during the solo, I was going to say the imagery reminded me of the video for "No Rain" by Blind Melon.  Both from the same era.

Great job, more more more...
Thank you so much for the great feedback. I like that Blind Melon song, but never watched the video, so I went for it, really nice one haha. Thank you.

Keep on making music Cagn for you are doing great. :)
Thank you so much. I want to keep on  ;D

Well, Kevin, you've done it again!!  First, I doubt your music would sound lame without Roman turning the knobs, but there's no doubt that Roman has a way of putting polish and luster to the pieces, and he's done it again here.
The intro is kind of deceiving for what follows.  I mean that in a good way.  The musical performance is to be commended for sure.  I really liked the simple piano juxtaposition to the piece.  And the video is a boost.  Loved the catch and drop - looked very natural.  It would be great if you could do a backing track for this and perform it live at one of your gigs.  If you do, make sure you get video of it.  Honestly, your talent is pretty phenomenal.
Thank you so much for your detailed comment, as always that really touches me.
Roman is awesome turning the knobs, but he also gives some great ideas too about the songs itself, or have me think about some arrangement and all. That 's a real plus, and this is even more motivating.  :D

Offline DarrellW

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 100
  • What was I doing?
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 07:39:07 pm »
Nice one Kevin, really great job and excellent production! I liked the rap bit and followed by a great solo. 👍👍👍
My singing sucks so I’m learning Guitar and Ukulele, it’s fun 🌟

Offline Cagn on Rocks

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 30
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 05:16:45 pm »
Nice one Kevin, really great job and excellent production! I liked the rap bit and followed by a great solo. 👍👍👍
Thanks for the great comment DarrellW, I am glad you liked it  ;D

Get The Forum As A Mobile App