Author Topic: The John Lennon Memorial Tribute Concert DVD.  (Read 122 times)

Offline jaz zanderus

• Good Vibes 0
The John Lennon Memorial Tribute Concert DVD.
« on: March 03, 2019, 11:37:15 pm »
I have been looking for the Version of this Concert that features Justin and John singing "Across the Universe".

My understanding was that their rendition of the song was to have been included in this tribute.

I don't think I have heard a version this beautiful by anyone else and I was very disappointed that another version performed by other artists was used instead.

I first saw a videotape of John and Justin's version in the mid 90's, it was of very poor quality and I assume it was a bootleg that had been copied many times.

I don't buy bootlegs, as I feel they are a disservice to the artists.

So, this year, I did see a DVD of the show and bought it, but Justin's and John's version was not what I got.

I was very disappointed to say the least, but I don't want to give up yet! Not when their version was so superior and meant something because of how these two bands worked so hard to let the pride show in their work.

I have seen the version I like on UTube, so I know it's out there, owned by a company not known to me.

So my question is this - is there a music distributing company where this can be legally bought?

The song means a lot to me.

THANK YOU to anyone that can provide any information.

Best Regards,

Janet Zander
newbielink:mailto:[email protected] [nonactive]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Get The Forum As A Mobile App