Author Topic: C'mon And Love Me - KISS Cover  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Cagn on Rocks

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 25
C'mon And Love Me - KISS Cover
« on: February 13, 2019, 08:55:43 pm »
Hey guys,

After my song Never Too Much, I think LBro (and maybe other) suggested I do a KISS cover. I was thinking more about a song like Cold Gin, that I really like to play on guitar. I was working a lot on other musical project lately, but I had this song running and running in my head, each day. It's really straight rock n roll, catchy and so fun to play and to sing, so I had to do something...
I first took the drums from a midi file I got from a guitar pro tab, and work it all by myself. Then Roman listened to my demo and he did much better drums and great mix for this song. He works a lot and took some time to do a great drums and mix and I say a big thank you once again mate.

Chorus was not an easy part at first, KISS split verse / chorus between Paul Stanley and GENE Simmons and they were suits much better each different part, that's a good trick when you have several singers in your band haha. So I had myself a little trick too, and did 4 voices for that chorus and had a lot of fun with that haha, like every body in a band would sing together the chorus, it permitted me to reach a power powerful effect  ;D.

Well enough talking ;), music should be playing ;),

cheers  ;D

Offline LievenDV

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 152
    • Point Fifty
Re: C'mon And Love Me - KISS Cover
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 09:31:12 pm »
I love your clips :D thay always make me smile because you're fun and you mean every second of it.
On top of it all; it's a great production!

Love your work; never change! :D
my band: fb: Point Fifty | Instagram: Point Fifty

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 432
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 09:36:21 pm »
Great fun, great video, great cover, great production, great balls of fire (goodness gracious).

:) :) :)

Rock n Roll.

Offline Cagn on Rocks

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 25
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 11:00:04 pm »
 ;D Lieven, Close, Woaw thanks so much for all this great words. And I really mean that too. I am really glad you liked it and had fun with this one.
Thank you for great feedback and encouragements  :D I won't stop

Offline oldhead49

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 128
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 01:32:44 am »
Haha!  Cagn, you crack me up.  First, I think your "girlfriend" will love you if "she" watches this. ;)  Absolutely a fun, fun watch and listen.  I wish I had a  10th of your vocal range.  Seriously, you need a bigger stage than your flat.  And you should probably get an agent.  Great video and music - had me laughing, smiling, tapping my foot.... pure entertainment. 
 And, as always, Roman put his superb touch to this.   Great job.

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 65
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 04:28:41 am »
That is flat out fun as ****. Dang, I had a good time watching that.

Offline max_mue

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 43
    • YT-channel
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 07:37:07 am »
Dear Cagn,

...Dude, you're so great!!! Already listening the third time in a row^^

I love your clips :D thay always make me smile because you're fun and you mean every second of it.
On top of it all; it's a great production!
dito!

Offline DarrellW

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 94
  • What was I doing?
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 07:49:52 am »
Great stuff, loved every second of it!
Just one thing missing.......
The crazy makeup 🤣🤣🤣
My singing sucks so I’m learning Guitar and Ukulele, it’s fun 🌟

Offline PilgrimPod

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 13
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 08:46:37 am »
Just brilliant. :)
25 Aug 2018 - BC started - Currently at stage 5

Offline DavidP

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 226
  • You're always learning about guitars-Keef Richards
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 02:25:10 pm »
Kevin,

What a treat to catch another of your videos.  Just loved it as always.  I've run out of superlatives to describe the watching and listening experience.

You really are the complete package.

Look forward to the next one.

Offline KasperFauerby

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 106
    • Kaspers SoundCloud
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 03:25:37 pm »
Hi Kevin,

Awesome rocking track. A real earworm for sure :) Well done mate!

Cheers,
Kasper

Offline OpsRes

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 4
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2019, 04:26:34 pm »
What a great video. It looks like it's almost too much fun for it to be legal. Keep on rockin'

Offline Cagn on Rocks

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 25
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2019, 10:17:01 pm »
Haha I am so glad you all had that fun with this song, I guess it's really communicative ;). I really have a big smile while reading all your comments. Thank you all so much  :D.

Haha!  Cagn, you crack me up.  First, I think your "girlfriend" will love you if "she" watches this. ;)  Absolutely a fun, fun watch and listen.  I wish I had a  10th of your vocal range.  Seriously, you need a bigger stage than your flat.  And you should probably get an agent.  Great video and music - had me laughing, smiling, tapping my foot.... pure entertainment. 
 And, as always, Roman put his superb touch to this.   Great job.
Thanks so much Dave, really goes to my heart. I am not as confident in myself as you seem to be, but I know I want to keep on working and making progress and growing, so we'll see anyway where that goes ;). I am really glad I gave you you a good laugh at least, and that you liked it :) . Thank you very much.

That is flat out fun as ****. Dang, I had a good time watching that.
Thank you so much, I am glad you had a good time listening and watching  ;D, I really appreciate it.

Dear Cagn,

...Dude, you're so great!!! Already listening the third time in a row^^
dito!
Thank you so much Max, your comments makes me very happy, glad you enjoyed it ;).

Great stuff, loved every second of it!
Just one thing missing.......
The crazy makeup 🤣🤣🤣
Haha well I did put some make up, but less than last time maybe indeed. And I had nothing to remove it in a good way afterwards, so at night I went to a theatre and people really looked at me in a weird way, that was a lot of fun !

PilgrimPod, Thank you so much  :D

Kevin,

What a treat to catch another of your videos.  Just loved it as always.  I've run out of superlatives to describe the watching and listening experience.

You really are the complete package.

Look forward to the next one.
Thank a lot for this huge compliment, it means a lot. I am glad you liked it, thank you

Hi Kevin,

Awesome rocking track. A real earworm for sure :) Well done mate!

Cheers,
Kasper
Thanks a lot Kasper, that's really cool  ;D.

What a great video. It looks like it's almost too much fun for it to be legal. Keep on rockin'

There is never too much fun in this world man, haha. Thanks a lot for the comment. Count on me to keep rocking'. I wish you the same  ;)

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 104
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2019, 12:07:02 am »
Hey Kevin, how could we not love you after that? You and your lovely girlfriend captured me from the first bar. I'd just finished laughing over your provocative girlfriend when I read you comment about going to theatre with your make-up on. Handy make-up hint for your girlfriend - oil removes make-up. It can be moisturizer or even cooking oil.   

You make what you do seem effortless. Your skill as a guitarist, your vocals and your sense of humour are a winning combination. The whole production flows, musically, visually, theatrically. Although you don't always feel confident, it doesn't show and you sell the song so well. You're a great performer, in every way. This piece is pure delight.

Good vibe to Roman too, such a generous man.

What a treat, thankyou so much. Going back for a third watch now.

Offline Endureth

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 49
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2019, 01:41:20 am »
I love me some KISS.  Great job man!!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App