Author Topic: Boulevard of broken dreams  (Read 414 times)

Offline CT

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 44
    • SoundCloud
Re: Boulevard of broken dreams
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 04:13:37 pm »
Good stuff, and good read @Balamuthiah! Getting your heart stomped on is the first badge for the blues, overcoming some of the other things in your life gives you the rest of the badges. You are totally in the clear!

We can only offer encouragement at this point, as you are well on your way. Looking forward to being an observer and fan moving forward. 8)

Online Balamuthiah

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 43
  • It's all in the mind!
Re: Boulevard of broken dreams
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 04:53:11 pm »
Thanks Bala ... should probably have this conversation over in my Road Case  ;)  That said ... I think I would be willing to give it a go, trick is finding a suitable place locally.

Sure will. I plan on reading your road case to completion over this weekend and some others including CT's, Batwoman's etc. if possible. Will be starting some conversations in more posts very soon ;)

Interesting read, now I understand how you have progressed so quickly - you’ve got a better background than I have and you are soon going to get way in front of me; your rhythm guitar already is, I always concentrated on lead; your lead guitar is rapidly improving - stick at it and you will be a great all rounder! Being able to sing is a great asset as is playing harp especially for blues.
You’re definitely ready for open mic or getting into a band, good luck for the future, you definitely deserve it the amount of effort you have put into it shows!
I enjoyed trying to nudge you in the right direction along your path and I think you’ve responded to it very well. I really do hope you get what you want from it, you’re certainly giving it your all!

Lead play relies a lot on rhythm too doesn't it? :) I kinda wanted to be a rhythm guitarist initially since my note picking was not that great and it still needs work. And I'm also quite slow. Stuff that I want to improve on. I will always owe my improvement lead wise so far to all the tips and videos you've given me. I still go by the list I made based on all that. You are definitely THE GUY who shaped my lead play. The guy who inspires me to do improvs follows next ;)

Good stuff, and good read @Balamuthiah! Getting your heart stomped on is the first badge for the blues, overcoming some of the other things in your life gives you the rest of the badges. You are totally in the clear!

We can only offer encouragement at this point, as you are well on your way. Looking forward to being an observer and fan moving forward. 8)

Can't get bluer than that right CT? ;) Why do you want to be an observer when we could just jam together? :D

Thank you all for all the support and encouragement you've always given and continue to give. Now it's time for me to step up the game and improve. Find a band or go open mic but continue the journey either way :)

Get The Forum As A Mobile App