Author Topic: Justin's Major Scale Course  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Finley

• Good Vibes 0
Justin's Major Scale Course
« on: October 25, 2018, 02:29:52 am »
Hello.  I bought Justin's Major Scale Course DVD a few years ago.  Actually more than a few but I'm not sure how long it's been.  I'm not even sure if it's still being sold as I don't see it on the website but I may have missed it.  Anyway my issue is with the G Major backing track on the DVD as it only seems to play for 60 seconds or so.  During one of the lessons Justin states that the mp3 of the G Major backing track can be downloaded from the website but it's been so long, I'm not sure if that's the case.  Is the mp3 of that G Major backing track that comes with the major scale dvd still on the site?  If not should I just use a G Major backing track from youtube?  I just really want a simple backing track so there are not a ton of other instruments confusing my ears.  Thanks.

Offline DavidP

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 180
  • You're always learning about guitars-Keef Richards
Re: Justin's Major Scale Course
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 05:55:29 am »
Finley,

This may be useful ... https://justinguitarcommunity.com/index.php?topic=42429.msg371829#msg371829

You could also search here to find more backing tracks from Justin ... https://soundcloud.com/justinguitar

Offline close2u

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 397
  • Teesside, North East England.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 07:15:36 am »
Yes, well done David, that is it on soundcloud.

Offline Finley

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 08:39:40 pm »
Thank you very much.  That is exactly what I was looking for.

Offline Finley

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 07:52:13 pm »
Are there tabs for this course?  I bought the DVD a few years ago and like I always do I made a disk image for a back up.  A couple of years ago my wife and I sold our where we had been for 35 years and moved to a new state.  Lot's of packing and now I am unable to find my original DVD and I am doing the course off my disk image from a virtual drive and it does not show me any tab.  I think when Justin was talking about playing the major scale in 3rds he mentioned tab.  It took me an hour to write that out so tab would be helpful if there is any.  If there is tab is there a link to where I can download it?  Thanks.

Finley

Offline jono

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 10
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 10:35:21 am »
Do you have the pdf lesson file (master_the_major_scale.pdf) that came on the dvd. If so the tab is in lesson 13.

Sent from my [device_name] using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Offline Finley

• Good Vibes 0
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 07:47:11 pm »
This worked out for me as Justin has posted the tab for the lesson a few days ago.  Good timing!

Get The Forum As A Mobile App