Author Topic: Song list and learning journey suggestions  (Read 512 times)

Offline Plectrumplucker

• Good Vibes 0
Song list and learning journey suggestions
« on: August 23, 2018, 04:01:15 pm »
Hello. How ya' doing. John here,
I love the new website and am enjoying progressing through the beginner stages. I have some suggestions for the website.
First, when I select a song as in progress I am not sure where to find it again. If I just can't find it because I'm dense, then can you tell me where to find it. Even if there is a place for it now, it would also be great if the songs are found in my Learning Journey where the courses I am "in progress" are found.
These next two are not necessary but put in the would be cool category:
Second, it would be nice to have my Learning Journey linked in with the "Start Here!Lesson Map" tab. It would be inspiring and motivating to be able to see my progress shown on the one page.
Third, Many apps have rewards, badges, a pop the champagne cork confetti type moment when you achieve a level. As a fifty year old I still have to admit, I still get warm fuzzies from this silly type of celebratory encouragement.
Love you guys and can't thank you enough for what you do.

Offline stitch101

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 167
Re: Song list and learning journey suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 05:04:12 pm »
Everything is layed out in your dashboard.
The learning journey is where the lessons your working on show up.
The songbook is where the songs  you are working on show up.
The start here is a layout of the site to help new people navigate the website.
Hooe this helps

Can't help you with the warm and fuzzy stuff.

Offline Plectrumplucker

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Song list and learning journey suggestions
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 09:56:50 pm »
I can't say that really helped. So when I click "in progress" under the video of a song I am working on, does it do anything other than show up yellow whenever I open the video back up? When I do this under a lesson video it actually shows up in a convenient place i.e. in Learning Journey under In Progress which is very helpful.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App