Author Topic: Trouble with Advanced Chord Changes and Beats  (Read 333 times)

Offline Jynku

• Good Vibes 0
Trouble with Advanced Chord Changes and Beats
« on: May 22, 2018, 03:51:19 pm »
I reached Stage 4 on the app but I can't access the One minute changes for the new Chords that it showed me. The G7, C7, B7 etc.. When I go to one minute changes it automatically pops up with a recommendation but I can't see a pyramid chart of the chord list like I can with the chords from stages 1-3. Is there something I'm missing or does the app not have this available. Also, when I manually select the advanced chords and it asks me how many changes I did and I input the amount, how can I later see what I did since there is no interface that shows all of the advanced chords?

Offline FourChords App

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: Trouble with Advanced Chord Changes and Beats
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 07:22:38 am »
Hi, the way of marking down the 1-minute chord changes and beat exercises changes between the stages 1-3 and 4-9, as the pyramid would get impossible big with the advanced chords. At this moment, there is no place where you can see afterwards your advanced chords results. We are working as we speak on improving the advanced chords section, so that its easier to use and the results can be seen etc. Please bare with us for couple of weeks, we try to get this feature improved in the next update. Cheers,
Paula, Musopia Team

Get The Forum As A Mobile App