Author Topic: Subscription APP information Several FULL ACCESS subscription packages!  (Read 901 times)

Offline ESTELLE-JOE

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Post your questions, suggestions and, answers for App subscription Questions & Issues here.

Ok, I'll go first I'm unable to purchase monthly or yearly after completing stage one free trial even though I've completed all lessons & songs ie everything that I've read here in the App's Thread Section of the Forum I've done everything as required to advance to stage 2, but I can't get to past App telling me this, that stage 2 is locked and requires full access and no information to purchase or choice on how to pay for Full Access???  Please Help!

Ok, here's my dilemma...

I downloaded on my iPad Pro from Apple store the app and I completed all lessons and songs in stage 1, however my number one issue is I haven't been able to purchase either of the paid options such as:

the packages that unlock unlimited access to the entire song selection of Playground and all the stages of the Learning Path. With new weekly song releases are included also.
One Month - $8.99 (price on the US store)
One Year - $64.99 (price on the US store)

So, please advise / tell me what to do and, how to get to option where I can actually purchase the monthly or yearly package?

Maybe someone at here or at Musiopia can try downloading to iOS iPad Pro and complete stage /level one
and verify if I'm doing something wrong.

BTW, I own JustinGuitar Beginners Course all on DVD's however I do want the ability to have this Beginners Song Course on my iPad Pro to practice whenever and wherever I might want to.

Please answer back regarding this issue with purchasing the Apple iOS program.

Peace.

Offline ESTELLE-JOE

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Justin, Moderators, Forum Members & Guests....

All I'm asking for is: How To Instructions 1. by 1. on how to purchase App after having completed all required Stage 1 Lessons & Songs for iOS iPad Pro

( Video on App setup and purchase of APP would be nice / ideal  ).

Peace.

Offline joueur de guitare

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 26
This won't be popular.

These complaints are becoming more and more common.

The app seems to be a good idea, but poorly implemented. There appears to be little to no support from the developers, and none at all from Justin.

While I really appreciate Justin's totally free online content, the cynic in me says that if you're willing to lend your name, and presumably make money from, a paid for app then you should at least be willing to provide some support for the product you're flogging.

Flame away
Guitars. Fender Highway 1 Tele: Fender Shortboard LE Mustang: Ibanez AS73 semi-hollow: Ibanez SR370 bass: Squier Affinity Strat: Squier Jagmaster.

Offline ESTELLE-JOE

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
joueur de guitare, thank you for your reply,
and thanks to everyone reviewing this thread / post and offering your thoughts.

I don't want to download this App on Google Play, but if you look at the reviews there it's at 4.8 stars out of 5. With over 3,000 downloads and 5 stars for over 2600 people reviewing this App on google. There's only been about 300 downloads of the App for iOS from Apple Store maybe this is why it's not getting as much attention.

I've had no problem / issues downloading the App to my new 2018 12.9 Apple iPad Pro, the App worked flawlessly all through Stage 1.

Problem is that App isn't allowing me to Start in Stage 2 and isn't offering me to upgrade to Full Access with a Paid Monthly or Yearly Subscription.

Stage 1, completed and App isn't allowing any purchase options, to continue onto Stage 2. it only gives a message of Stage 2 requires Full Access.

I don't know if this is an Apple Store or Developer issue.

I like many here want this to be a success, for Justin and for all of us who love music and Guitar, somehow we can work it out...:).

Offline georgeoh46

• Good Vibes 0
Community,

I am having the same problem, completed stage one can not get Full Access.  I am using an Ipad mini.

George
Oxon Hill, MD

Offline bigbl5

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 6
The app seems to be a good idea, but poorly implemented. There appears to be little to no support from the developers, and none at all from Justin.

I couldn't disagree with you more.  Have you actually used the app?  I've used it for well over a year - from its infancy to the current version.  App works great and support from Musopia has been excellent.  The vast majority of complaints nearly always boils down to user error.  Sure it would help if there were some actual instructions on the app and there could be a few fixes, but what app doesn't need fixes and updates along the way.  It is nearly impossible for developers to check every possible variable through every possible device all while the device manufacturers are constantly changing their firmware. 

To address the OP's original question, have you sent the developers an email through the app?  I've sent several to them over the months and they have always been quick to respond.   Other things to check - are you sure you have the latest version?  There was a bug in one version that was preventing some people from progressing.  Also, are you sure that EVERY stage one lesson has a check mark and is dimmed?  If not, that will prevent you from advancing.  The app is designed to keep you moving forward stage by stage like Justin teaches.  Are you having the problem where your "Play 3 songs with A & D with a self assessment of 2 stars or better" lesson won't clear?  This is nearly always because you played songs with A, D AND E rather than just A and D.  The cure for this is to just play Born in USA and Dance the Night Away.  Both only use A and D - be sure to give yourself 2 stars. 
I will eventually play as well as David Gilmour - even if it takes me another 40 years.

Offline ESTELLE-JOE

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Bigbl5, thank you for your reply.

You asked:
1. Did I try contacting Musiopia?

Yes I sent app developer Musiopia a message. I asked Musiopia why haven't I been prompted to purchase Monthly or Yearly Subscription?

My answer:
Their reply is nothing they never responded to my request for assistance, maybe it's a glitch and they never received my request for assistance.

2. Latest App version?

My answer, yes just updated couple of days ago.

3. Are you sure that EVERY stage one lesson has a check mark and is dimmed?  A

My answer Yes all lessons and songs completed.

4.  Are you having the problem where your "Play 3 songs with A & D with a self assessment of 2 stars or better" lesson won't clear?

My answer: Nope it's cleared.:(.

5. Both only use A and D - be sure to give yourself 2 stars.

My answer: Yes to a 2 stars.:).

My dilemma seems to be that I can't, subscribe to either options monthly or yearly. Even though I've download the app on 2018 iPad Pro.

I'm just bewildered and can't figure this out can someone here in the community please do a tutorial on how to subscribe for App Full Access???

Remember this, I want this app to be a success for myself and for the community I won't give up as I posted in an earlier post to this thread 2600 5 Star reviews for the Android version proves to me that this app is great and I will get my subscription for Full Access activated.

Thanks everyone for your replies.
Peace.

P.S. Bigbl5, please tell me how did you subscribe to a monthly or yearly subscription?

1. Were you prompted to subscribe when you downloaded the App.

2. Or did the App prompt you after having completing Stage 1 Lessons and Songs?

3. Did you get Full Access, immediately after downloading the App, or after completing Stage 1, and did you immediately receive a prompt to subscribe for either of the 2 choices monthly or yearly?

Offline FourChords App

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
ESTELLE-JOE, thank you for your post. Many thanks for others' help also.
Our developers (from Musopia) are investigating on the problem and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For now, please try to reboot (quit and restart) the app to see whether it helps.
The current version has solved stage-unlocking problem on most of the users who had the same problem before. We are really sorry for the inconvenience that the problem still remains on your device and moreover you are not able to purchase the subscription. We will do our best to fix the problem.
Sorry for late response. You can contact us directly through [email protected] if any further issues in the future. We usually reply you within a couple of work days. - Musopia Team

Offline bigbl5

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 6
Sorry, Estelle on my own slow response.  The flu bug jumped up and bit and took me offline for a few days.  But I see Musopia responded.  I don't remember exactly how I was prompted initially to get full access as that was 15 months ago and the old version of the app.  Sorry.  I wish you the best of luck!
I will eventually play as well as David Gilmour - even if it takes me another 40 years.

Offline FourChords App

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Hello ESTELLE-JOE again, our developers are working hard on fixing the problem.
It would be extremely useful if we could find exactly what are the conditions and symptoms. Please help by answering the following questions via [email protected]:
Do you not see the "GET FULL ACCESS" banner in the top left of the songlist screen?
 1 If you don't, what's in there? Perhaps a screenshot would be useful.
 2 If you do, how exactly does purchasing fail?
  a) Is it that the "GET FULL ACCESS" button appears dimmed and simply does nothing when pressed?
  b) Is it that the "GET FULL ACCESS" button opens the purchase screen but the monthly/yearly buttons simply do nothing when pressed?
Tell us how it goes please. We will be appreciate it a lot on your help. - Musopia Team

Get The Forum As A Mobile App