Author Topic: What do you get in the full version?  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Rob7

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
What do you get in the full version?
« on: April 19, 2018, 04:24:39 pm »
I currently have the free/trial version of the app and I am considering paying for the full version but I was wondering what I would get in the full version.

I believe that you get access to all of the lessons but is there anything else?

For example, in the backing tracks I only have access to a sample of the backing tracks (27 seconds) so the full version will presumably allow the full length. It only shows strumming on beat one as an option at the moment so in the full version can you change this so you can have strumming on beats 1 & 2 etc.? I'm practising Three Little Birds with a metronome but I think it would be good to do it along with the backing track as well.

Thanks.

Rob.

Offline bigbl5

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 6
Re: What do you get in the full version?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 01:27:13 pm »
Yes, full access gives you access to the entire 9 stage beginners course.  Plus, there are practice modes for 1 minute changes, beat exercises, and chord sequences.  As far as songs, you will get the entire song with lyrics and the ability to somewhat change the strumming pattern for many songs in then playground (songs not associated with a lesson). Most of the songs you change different tones.  Later in the course, he adds the capo and you can add that to many songs as well.   All of songs you can change the tempo.  I personally think the full app is worth the cost and is great compliment to the course. 
I will eventually play as well as David Gilmour - even if it takes me another 40 years.

Offline Rob7

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: What do you get in the full version?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 01:30:29 pm »
Thank you for the reply. It does sound worth it so I'll give it a go.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App