Author Topic: Justinguitar app and strumming patterns question  (Read 781 times)

Offline pcgirl1965

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Justinguitar app and strumming patterns question
« on: April 09, 2018, 06:16:00 pm »
I have been working through the lessons for about a year now.  I also have a subscription to the app which is very helpful.  The additions to the app are great!  I just setup my account on the new Justinguitar website and I love how it is all laid out!  So between working with the website lessons and the app lessons, I am learning a lot.  However, I have question about strumming with songs.  On the website lessons, Justin shows us various strumming patterns and tells us to practice but to continue to just do the down strumming with songs.  He says that it will be much easier to wait to incorporate the strumming patterns until later in the lessons.  So, I am wondering when he starts to tell us to use the strumming patterns?  Also, in the app, it appears that we are supposed to use the strumming patterns assigned to the songs.  So I am confused as to whether I should be trying to use the strumming patterns or just continue down strums.  I am on Stage 6.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App