Author Topic: vkk  (Read 7090 times)

Offline vkk1991

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: vkk
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2018, 03:38:27 am »
Hammering away at the F chord. Its getting better slowly.. Wrist pain is completely gone and i can play longer without fretting hand getting tired from barring. speed and accuracy will come with time.

started with Please Forgive Me.. its a work in progress.

Getting there, it’s definitely process!!!
One observation and something that you should be learning now is alternate picking when you play scales not all down picks, strict down up down up down picking (even when you swap strings) will improve your technique when you want to play lead runs.
Another observation, when you do a bend make sure you mute it when it gets up to pitch; if you don’t it sounds kinda like seagulls 🤣🤣🤣 i.e. not nice! Justin has done a lesson on this, I think it’s on the Blues course.
Remember that practicing things that are not quite correct makes it harder to get them right long term, it ingrains the errors!

Thanks Darrell! LOTS of skill work on the electric to get good but im loving every bit of progress that i see.
Feels good to finally nail something. Because then you have sooooo many different things you can do. KInda like leveling up in a video game but a more valuable skill.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App