Author Topic: Sc0rn3d  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Sc0rn3d

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 2
Re: Sc0rn3d
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 06:35:45 pm »
I agree with you Majik, I think the same and your observation was actually what I meant when they had a tough time telling which was which. I'm so happy with this "mostly-all-in-one" amp. When I was playing that first section of the example sound I could feel it while playing it, reminded me of a mini concert :)

I couldn't imagine having an amp that isn't as versatile it makes no sense. Kind of like having a car that only drives in reverse(although it would be the best reverse driving car ever)...Now, that's not to say I don't want to buy one  ;D At the very least, the higher end Blackstars that "emulate" the tube amps.

Offline DarrellW

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 94
  • What was I doing?
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 07:02:44 pm »
You already have one, the higher TVP amps just have a power boost to emulate Valve power the tones are exactly the same, should you be interested in Valves the HT1R or HT5R is the way to go!
On mine and your amp the ISF function gives you Fender sounds all of the way anti-clockwise and Marshall all of the way Clockwise, adjust to taste in between!
My singing sucks so I’m learning Guitar and Ukulele, it’s fun 🌟

Offline Sc0rn3d

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 2
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 07:18:22 pm »
Oh, very cool to know. I just assumed since it didn't have a button it wasn't really doing that so I guess I was saying I would pay more for the button. But honestly, it will be a very long time before I'm even close enough to be that picky because this thing is fantastic.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App