Author Topic: Is this guitar any good?  (Read 994 times)

Offline Sabz_Guitar

• Good Vibes 0
Is this guitar any good?
« on: February 28, 2018, 01:21:34 pm »
Hi there all respected members in here ;D

I am fairly new in here so I am not sure if this is the right section to post this question also If I had made any mistake anywhere please do forgive me. My brother just bought a guitar for himself few months ago but he didn't had the time to play or learn due to his job so he gave me his guitar yesterday and I just discovered Justin's website and this forum today and I'm really excited to start learning as I saw all those awesome lessons lined up in beginner's course ! and I am really really grateful to Justin for that.

But my question in here is that I'm not sure if my guitar is good enough to start learning cause I'm not sure how much it costs but I think it's a pretty cheap one so should I start learning on this guitar right now? as I can't afford a good one right now as I am living alone just with my brother right now. Can I become good enough on this guitar and will I able to play some good songs on this guitar if I become good enough? Although the guitar itself has no problems but should I start learning on this guitar or should I stop wasting my time with it and wait for a new one? Any help would be greatly appreciated  :)

My guitar :- Harper HGW-18C Red !

Also if you have any questions you can ask me and i'd gladly answer them...

Offline Drubbing

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 100
Re: Is this guitar any good?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 01:31:16 pm »
So long as it' can be set up to play easily and it stays in tune, it'll do the job.

Offline Dan Graves

• All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 168
  • Is on the Outside, looking in
Re: Is this guitar any good?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 08:56:43 pm »
Cheap, China made OEM brand from the looks of it.
If it's setup properly, and can stay in tune, as Drubbing already suggested, it will suffice.
But good ?
Not quite, in my not so humble opinion.
"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things"
--Henry Rollins

Get The Forum As A Mobile App