Author Topic: Batwoman's Road Case  (Read 19639 times)

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 110
Re: Batwoman's Road Case
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2019, 02:35:49 am »
How good it is to hear you back in action again and what a lovely performance!
Not heard this one before but what a lovely little ditty, really enjoyed listening to it, an absolute pleasure!
Good vibes from me for performance and getting back in the saddle 👍👍👍

Thankyou dear Darrell, it's a lovely little ditty for sure. I hope it gave you a lift. Thankyou for your comments.

Wow, time flies ... a year since we followed the build and receipt of Cedar.

Am also celebrating that you can play again, well on the way to full recovery from the damaged shoulder.  Sure you'll get back to where you were quickly.

Will comment on the song over in AVOYP.
Thanks David, nice of you to drop by and celebrate with me.

Excellent!
The sun is shining and this song sets it off perfectly  8)
Welcome back, Maggie.

Thanks for the welcome Brian, your comment made the sun shine just a little bit brighter.

What a treat!!! That started my day with a real upper. Thanks for posting this one, Maggie. 

Thankyou Dave glad it gave you a lift. Now I'm playing again my cat insists I play it for her every morning. The lyrics have to be changed of course.

Mrs B. Hooray.
I may be sending you a little something mp3 shaped v soon.
 ;)

Thanks Richard for the 'hooray' I feel the same way. Looking forward to the 'little something'.

Offline CT

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 67
    • YouTube
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2019, 03:56:37 pm »
Please add me to the Batwoman fanclub! Such great news that things are looking up for you and we may be hearing more of your music!

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 110
« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2019, 02:10:29 am »
Please add me to the Batwoman fanclub! Such great news that things are looking up for you and we may be hearing more of your music!

Awww coming from a stellar like you this makes me duck my head and smile. I changed the Friends track to public for you Clint.

Looking forward to seeing a video of your performance Clint. I think after that you may well have a few fans of your own.

Offline tobyjenner

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 115
  • You're never too old to Rock'n'Roll
« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2019, 11:15:17 pm »
In essence the only time is now, right here right now but the illusion of time is just a human quirk. Thus past present and future are all here now. The concept of Cedar, the subsequent build, from materials who lived and breathed, to its subsequent completion and delivery into your sweet hands and the presentation of such a touching song, all but just one moment. Through ups and downs you persevere and still share your soul with us mere mortals. Thank Mrs B.  8)
Arrived here Mar 2013 Since completed BC, RUST 1 & 2, IM and MTMS Now on Blues Rhythm and Blues Lead
My Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/tobyjenner/
Roadcase : https://justinguitarcommunity.com/index.php?topic=39537.msg339454#msg33945

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 110
« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2019, 03:53:21 am »
In essence the only time is now, right here right now but the illusion of time is just a human quirk. Thus past present and future are all here now. The concept of Cedar, the subsequent build, from materials who lived and breathed, to its subsequent completion and delivery into your sweet hands and the presentation of such a touching song, all but just one moment. Through ups and downs you persevere and still share your soul with us mere mortals. Thank Mrs B.  8)

You are mere mortal Toby? I rather think not. Thankyou.

Offline LBro

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 100
  • Well I am working on it.
    • YouTube offerings
« Reply #185 on: April 21, 2019, 12:07:12 am »
Well Miss B,
You have over 16,000 reads... So I think I will keep this short. Great story on Cedar. Though you called the guitar a 'her' in there and if I have it right Cedar is male...?

At any rate rock on friend and have a good go at it!
LB
You can rock a bit here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOrtongjfX4RI33JWKwn7Q/featured

"I just experiment in guitar and music, at times something good comes of it..."
LB

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 110
« Reply #186 on: April 21, 2019, 02:34:41 am »
Well Miss B,
You have over 16,000 reads... So I think I will keep this short. Great story on Cedar. Though you called the guitar a 'her' in there and if I have it right Cedar is male...?

At any rate rock on friend and have a good go at it!
LB

LBro nice of you to drop by. My Cedar Clear Sky Ocean Deep is most definitely a gal. She's way too curvy and pretty to be a bloke.  ;D

Offline LBro

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 100
    • YouTube offerings
« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2019, 03:35:26 am »
LBro nice of you to drop by. My Cedar Clear Sky Ocean Deep is most definitely a gal. She's way too curvy and pretty to be a bloke.  ;D
Humph.... got that one wrong... off to the back of the class I go!
 :)
LB
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 01:27:23 pm by LBro »
You can rock a bit here:

LB

Offline pkboo3

• Arena Rocker
  • Good Vibes 52
« Reply #188 on: April 28, 2019, 12:40:46 am »
Batwoman, I enjoyed reading through your Road Case. Awesome process of acquiring a beautiful and rich sounding guitar. And now so glad you are recovering from your shoulder injury. Proud for you of all you have accomplished playing and singing, your collaborations, & all your continuing growth.

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar.com Forum

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 110
« Reply #189 on: April 28, 2019, 06:19:16 am »
Batwoman, I enjoyed reading through your Road Case. Awesome process of acquiring a beautiful and rich sounding guitar. And now so glad you are recovering from your shoulder injury. Proud for you of all you have accomplished playing and singing, your collaborations, & all your continuing growth.

That's really kind of you to say Pam. I think you're pretty awesome in the way you've progressed too!

Offline LBro

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 100
    • YouTube offerings
« Reply #190 on: April 28, 2019, 06:41:07 am »
That's really kind of you to say Pam. I think you're pretty awesome in the way you've progressed too!
Yes all that was said from Pam is true. In many cases it is true of her as well. Thus a duet featuring you 2 is in order!  :)

All my best to both of you!
LB
You can rock a bit here:

LB

Offline Sweed77

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 65
« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2019, 03:12:57 pm »
Good to hear you are back playing BW, and what a lovely performance  :)
My soundcloud  https://soundcloud.com/sweed59

"The Thread"  the original beginners songbook thread https://justinguitarcommunity.com/index.php?topic=33339.0

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 110
« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2019, 10:33:32 pm »
Good to hear you are back playing BW, and what a lovely performance  :)

That's so kind of you to say Sweed, thankyou. Cedar is a joy to play.

Offline Alex6strings

• Concert Hall Hasbeen
  • Good Vibes 18
  • Without the guitar, life would Bb
« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2019, 06:49:42 pm »
jimidicrickets batwoman.   I mean holly talito.  What a journey that was....  thanks so much for sharing this.  I know i'm late, but as a wise man once said a few pages back, there is only the now, so i guess i'm right on  time. 

Beautiful, stunning, awesome, amazing.  You are the perfect recipient for a guitar that beautiful.   It matters not playing level, or whether or not you perform to anyone other than yourself at home, the music you make with that guitar will be the sweetest sounding.   Never forget this little piece of your life that you enjoyed so much.  Right now, I'm enjoying it with you while i prepare the bonfire in which i will set fire to my guitars because that's what they are now,  firewood.  Thanks a lot.   ;)
"Hand me a guitar and I'll play the blues, it's the place i automatically go"  EC

Offline batwoman

• Stadium Superstar
  • Good Vibes 110
« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2019, 03:56:55 am »
jimidicrickets batwoman.   I mean holly talito.  What a journey that was....  thanks so much for sharing this.  I know i'm late, but as a wise man once said a few pages back, there is only the now, so i guess i'm right on  time. 

Beautiful, stunning, awesome, amazing.  You are the perfect recipient for a guitar that beautiful.   It matters not playing level, or whether or not you perform to anyone other than yourself at home, the music you make with that guitar will be the sweetest sounding.   Never forget this little piece of your life that you enjoyed so much.  Right now, I'm enjoying it with you while i prepare the bonfire in which i will set fire to my guitars because that's what they are now,  firewood.  Thanks a lot.   ;)

Thanks Alex. Every single day Cedar sings a bit more sweetly.  I took her back to Pete a few weeks ago as he wanted to see how she was maturing. His face lit up when he played her and his smile went from ear to ear. He gave her soundboard a new coat of beeswax and something else, I can't remember. He likes to use organic materials on the soundboard so it can develop how it wants to. I have to be very careful though not to make divets with my fingernails :o 

Get The Forum As A Mobile App