Author Topic: can't get anywhere with Android beginner app  (Read 654 times)

Offline cargirl

• Good Vibes 0
can't get anywhere with Android beginner app
« on: January 07, 2018, 10:30:23 pm »
I used the app for several months on an iPad that died.  Just switched to an Android, but I'm having two problems:

First, I would love to be able to set my learning path to where I left off. 

Second, whenever I watch a video, it just stops when I'm done.  There's not way to return to the course, and it does not give me "credit" (checking the box) for watching the video.  So I just paid $65 and pretty much can't use the app, as I get nowhere. 

Any hints would be much appreciated!

Offline Henry Krinkle

• School Prom Hero
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: can't get anywhere with Android beginner app
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 05:45:37 am »
I used the app for several months on an iPad that died.  Just switched to an Android, but I'm having two problems:

First, I would love to be able to set my learning path to where I left off. 

Second, whenever I watch a video, it just stops when I'm done.  There's not way to return to the course, and it does not give me "credit" (checking the box) for watching the video.  So I just paid $65 and pretty much can't use the app, as I get nowhere. 

Any hints would be much appreciated!
I'm fairly certain there's no way to transfer progress (I asked already).  As for the second question, what Android device are you using? Phone, tablet, or Chromebook?

Sent from my [device_name] using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Offline cargirl

• Good Vibes 0
Re: can't get anywhere with Android beginner app
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 05:22:12 pm »
Thanks so much for your reply.  I figured out that I have to use the little back button at the bottom of the tablet (Galaxy Tab A), and the videos, etc will register as complete.  So that problem was caused by user incompetence, not surprisingly.

I'm now busy scrubbing through everything so I can get back on my learning path.  Thanks for your help, and happy playing.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App