Author Topic: Monthly subs  (Read 539 times)

Offline Berkswolf

• Good Vibes 0
Monthly subs
« on: December 30, 2017, 10:59:55 pm »
Hi guys. as I recently returned to playing the guitar (badly) after many years, and having a grandson who wants to learn I have taken out the monthly sub on the IOS app to teach myself and hopefully him, how to play properly. I have it installed on my phone no problem but thought that as a " family and freinds" member on apple that it would be the full version on his phone. Sadly only the free version has installed and when I try to redeem purchases nothing happens. Please advise.

Great beginners course, many thanks

Offline willsie01

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 5
Re: Monthly subs
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 12:06:58 am »
Hi guys. as I recently returned to playing the guitar (badly) after many years, and having a grandson who wants to learn I have taken out the monthly sub on the IOS app to teach myself and hopefully him, how to play properly. I have it installed on my phone no problem but thought that as a " family and freinds" member on apple that it would be the full version on his phone. Sadly only the free version has installed and when I try to redeem purchases nothing happens. Please advise.

Great beginners course, many thanks
There’s a product support link way down near the bottom of the menu on the main website. An email and telephone links. Manned by Jedi I believe. He usually responds pretty quick.

Sent from my iPhone using JustinGuitar Community mobile app

Offline Berkswolf

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Monthly subs
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 10:22:16 am »

Thanks for that. I have now sent a mail to Jedi but had an automated response that he is away over Xmas. Fully understandable and no massive rush as young Luca can use my phone at need. Thanks again for your help, its appreciated.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App