Author Topic: How to add a chord  (Read 237 times)

Offline Nubsey

• Good Vibes 0
How to add a chord
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:33:42 am »
I can’t seem to figure out how to add a chord. I’m on iOS 11.

Offline Biggles

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
Re: How to add a chord
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 02:07:24 pm »
You cannot there is a very limited number available.

They do not seem very interested in updating the App.

Offline bigbl5

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 3
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 04:22:53 pm »
They do not seem very interested in updating the App.

I don't think that is a very accurate statement. Leafcutter has been busy completely revamping 4 apps all at the same time for Justin.  And they have been regularly rolling out new features to all of the apps since releasing them.  Plus I'm pretty confident that Leafcutter is doing more than just Justinguitar apps.  If you want a feature, use the "Contact Support" link from within the app.  Leafcutter has always been very interested in making these apps quality products.   
I will eventually play as well as David Gilmour - even if it takes me another 40 years.

Offline Biggles

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 10:24:57 pm »
Two months after the release and the app is not yet updated.

Apple did give notice ages ago that all Apps needed updating to 64 bit so yeah developers had time.

Offline bigbl5

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 3
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 01:10:53 pm »
Again, you are not seeing all of the facts.  Since the updated app (64 bit) was released there have been 15 updates.  Also as far as having time to get an update out before iOS 11, Leafcutter was hired by Justin to do the work.  Leafcutter did not just take this project on their own to make money off Justinguitar.  Nor is Justin the corporate entity some may think he is.  He is a regular guy that is certainly not getting rich off providing free guitar lessons and hopefully getting a few donations or selling a few books.  On top of providing dozens of new lessons last year, he became a new father and had to move house twice.  Frankly, I appreciate the effort he put in to provide a free app initially and the effort he continues to put forward doing what he does.  So, I ask people to be patient and if you want to see something, contact Leafcutter.  They have been doing a great job since being hired by Justin to do the work.  Maybe they can't add the feature economically, maybe they can.  If you don't like their apps, fine, delete them.  But please don't insult them and Justin by insinuating that they are lazy - as they certainly are not.     
I will eventually play as well as David Gilmour - even if it takes me another 40 years.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App