Author Topic: Updated Complete Beginner Course Continually Crashes  (Read 996 times)

Offline [email protected]

• Good Vibes 0
Updated Complete Beginner Course Continually Crashes
« on: December 10, 2017, 02:54:55 pm »
As a beginner guitar player, my first lessons began after subscribing to and using the app in September, 2017. I really like the learning model and was excited when I read Justin was expanding the app to include the entire beginner course.

The app on my iPad 2 crashes every time I've tried to open it since the updated "complete" course went live. 
My iPad2 is running version 9.3.5, which is showing "Your software is up to date". 

Please help me resolve this so I can continue my learning.

Thank you,

Ray Torrey
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:22:09 pm by [email protected] »

Offline [email protected]

• Good Vibes 0
Re: Updated Complete Beginner Course Continually Crashes
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 07:35:55 pm »
I'm new to the forum.  Can anyone please tell me if the is a thread or person to contact who administers the beginner course app who can help me with my question on Dec 10. 

Thank you,
Ray Torrey

Offline bigbl5

• Pub Night Playa
  • Good Vibes 6
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 09:07:11 pm »
See my reply in your other thread.  BTW, you do not need to post the same question in multiple threads.
I will eventually play as well as David Gilmour - even if it takes me another 40 years.

Offline FourChords App

• Bedroom Rocker
  • Good Vibes 0
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 10:52:11 am »
Sorry for the inconvenience that the crashing problem has brought to you. We are aware that most of the problem seem to happen on old generations of ipads. Those are mostly because of hardware and cannot be fixed easily sorry to say. We have been planning to make a major overhaul of the codebase to make the app lighter and therefore work a bit better even with older devices but that is not going to a very quick fix. We appreciate your patience a lot!
Regards, FourChords Team, Musopia ltd.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App