Author Topic: The four chord beginners app  (Read 6049 times)

Offline LievenDV

• Administrator
  • All Time Legend
  • Good Vibes 151
    • Point Fifty
Re: The four chord beginners app
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2017, 11:20:24 pm »
I also bought app for full access through apple account but I never got full access. Very disappointed, I thought I would be supporting the web sight and getting more from the lessons. Thirty-five dollars down the drain.

Sent from my iPad using JustinGuitar.com Forum

If you paid for certain that access you didn't receive, you should contact
[email protected]
my band: fb: Point Fifty | Instagram: Point Fifty

Offline emseepee

• Good Vibes 0
Re: The four chord beginners app
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 12:57:54 pm »
Hi there, I am paying for the four chord beginners app and I absolutely LOVE it. There are a couple of things that I think would really make this a brilliant app. I finally managed to do the dreaded F chord but this is not included in the one minute changes or beat exercises, which would be so helpful. I have completed the beginner course on the app but now see that on the web site there are a bunch of other chords (like G7, C7, B7 etc) covered in this version of the beginners course. It would be great to mirror the two seemingly different courses. Another function that would be cool, would be clicking on your one minute changes to see a graph of how you have previously done. Another thing would be to create your own chord combinations to practice in an alloted time, like the one minute changes and that way you can practice for a specific song. I am happy to pay more for this functionality. Thanks so much for a great app anyway.

Get The Forum As A Mobile App